Prolouge

It was a dark and stormy night

*Haunted house music*

And Bobby thought he should turn on the radio because he wanted to listen to Adel. So he hit up the Delilah radio station and he heard a love song... little did he know one of his favorite students was listening. The student that *Dun dun dun* seceded. She was a nice girl but Bobby was secretly upset when her and the other favorite seceded. Yet he managed to hide his emotions with a smile. Even though he was planing *dun dun dun* MURDER! He told his girlfriend to turn on the radio because he was gonna call in. But then she "mysteriously" got hit by a car and died. Bobby realized that it looked like he killed her so... he went his homeroom students and said... " can you help me hide a body. come on we won't get caught." they said no. So he killed them. Then he realized he had a problem (and one less problem without them. Yes that was a reference to all my Arinators out there). Well... actually he thought he killed them, BUT Elani knew he was coming so she made clones of the whole class... yes even the annoying ones (sadly). And then it got interesting. The Binki Buddies had to make a few minor adjustments to there team (...of two) but then they got straight into action. They couldn't go home because they were "dead" so they had to rely on there other sources...

-----------------

Authors note:

Bobby has NOTHING to do with an actual person.

Gotta love cliff hangers 💙💙💙