Chappie 2

Bobby POV

I closed my eyes and rubbed them hoping I was just imagining Amanda and Elani standing there. I wished it was just my guilty conscious tell me that I shouldn't have killed them.

"What th-" I said

"Now Bobby if you sit down I can explai-" Tammy started

I cut her off and walked over to the girls.

"How did you... But I was sure I..." I couldn't get my words together. I touched Amanda's shoulder to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. When she stepped back and pushed my hand down I fainted.

Elani POV

*BANG* I watched Mr. Williams hit the floor. he looked so peaceful. I looked up at Amanda who was staring at Mr. Williams. So was Ms. Johnson.

"Go." she whispered.

"What?" Amanda said

"Go" she said again

Amanda and I looked at each other and then at her.

"GO! RUN! He's gonna wake up soon and want some answers. If he sees you guys..."

Mr. Williams started to blink.

"Go." Ms. Johnson mouthed.

We quietly walked around the waking Mr. Williams and then we ran.

Tammy POV

Bobby started to put his head up. I ran over to my desk grabbed my jacket and placed it behind his head. then I ran and sat down at my computer.

I didn't want him to know the girls and the rest if the class were still out there. I was one of the only few people who knew that. In fact I might be the ONLY person who knows I didn't know where the girls were going but I knew they weren't leaving. There's too much of a risk for someone seeing them.

"Are you okay?" I asked Bobby when he opened his eyes

"Yeah... I'm fine." He said

"Are you sure?"

"...Yeah..." he said. "Did you see them too?"

"See who."

"The girls..." he said looking around

"You mean..." I started.

"Yeah he said."

"No. Bobby you know those girls are LONG gone..." I said

"Yeah but I saw them." he said standing up. "They were right here."

"Nope" I said "no one else has been in this classroom since school ended... well no students. Maybe your just tired..." I said

He slowly stood up.

"But I SAW them." he said

"Look I'll tell you what. Go home drink some water. Hydrate yourself. Get some rest and see how you feel in the morning." I said.

"Al- okay."

Bobby POV

I closed the door as I left the classroom. I stopped by the water fountain to get some water. I heard sounds coming Sandy's room.

"But she's gone..." I said to myself.