Chapter 2

Bobby POV

"F"

"F"

"F"

"D"

"C"

"A"

"B"

"A"

Finished. Half of these brats didn't even deserve 'f's but that's the lowest grade I could give them. I grabbed my bag, locked the door and left. I started walking up the stairs and my phone rang.

Private name

Private number

Flashed across my screen.

"Decline" I said and I kept walking

My phone rang again. I rejected it. This happened about four or five times. And by now I was starting to get a little worried. Did Tammy tell anyone? I ran upstairs to her classroom.

Tammy POV

"Yes?" I said looking at my computer screen. I looked up when there was no answer. Bobby. I jumped in my seat. "Oh...ummm... hi!" I said to Bobby. he looked mad.

"HI?"

"Was that the wrong choice of words?" I asked.

"Did you tell anyone?"

"No."

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yes Bobby I'm sure" I said getting up and escorting him to the door. "I didn't tell anyone. Bye." I pushed him out the door and went back to sit down.

Amanda POV

I came out of the closet with Elani when I was sure he was gone. This was one of the scariest moments of my life. "Girls he's gone relax." Ms. Johnson said.

Elani looked tense. Unlike her usual self. She was always upbeat and perky and now she looked like she was regretting a lot of things she did. I took a deep breath.

"Ok now girls... this isn't making any sense." Ms. Johnson said

"What?." I said

"Bobby kil-"

I looked up at the door to see Mr. Williams...