1 - Invitation

Darkness gives way to reveal the words:

"Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the heart has no metrics or forms of measure. And all of it... irreplaceable."

Schnee White Castle Stage

An amplified voice is heard saying:

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... Weiss Schnee."

A young girl in white with a barely visible scar over her left eye walks out on stage into the spotlight as a piano plays the opening of "Mirror Mirror" before a crowd of people, occasionally taking pictures from their stands around the white castle they appear to be in. She closes her eyes and begins to sing.

 She closes her eyes and begins to sing

Weiss: "Mirror, tell me something. Tell me who's the loneliest of all..."

She continues to sing

At the V.I.P. balcony

Johannez: She's pretty good Jacques.

Jacques: Thank you Hanz

F/N just sitting near the table, resting his face on his palm while watching his drink melts the ice.

F/N: *sighs*

He turns and lays back on his chair.
He saw his father with Jacques watching the performer.
As he nears the two adults he heard the beautiful voice...

Jacques: Hello there F/N

F/N: Greetings Mister Jacques

Hanz: The singer right there is Weiss Schnee.

F/N: That means...

Jacques: Yes, she is my daughter and the heiress.

Weiss: "Mirror, tell me something. Tell me who's the loneliest of all?"

F/N: *turns to weiss*

Weiss: "Fear of, what's inside of me. Tell me can a heart be turned to stone?"

F/N: Wow, she has a beautiful voice.

Jacques smiled.

Weiss: "Mirror, mirror, what's behind you? Save me from the things I see! I can keep it from the world. Why won't you let me hide from me?"

While singing, Weiss looked at the theatre, she saw F/N, their eyes met as they glanced at each other.

F/N blushed then Weiss looks away.

F/N: And she's beautiful...

Jacques: *chuckles*

F/N gazed at Weiss as she sings beautifully at the stage.

F/N: *smiles* Hmm

Weiss: "Mirror, mirror, tell me something. Who's the loneliest of all?"

F/N: *sighs*