Chapter 1

(Disclaimer: I do not own Ein, Meko, Darren, Or Jackson. They are owned by the user @IsuckAtNamesHHHH, they are her ocs and she is letting me use them for my story. I own Chrystal, and Tex and two other character's that are gonna be introduced later in the story)

(this is my first story, so please dont leave hateful comments. I dont want that all i want is constructive criticism and/or people saying my book is good or some shit. I dont know, just please only positive criticism)

*tex's perspective*

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Rolling over and checking the clock, it said 8:00. "Shit!!! Im late for school." Jumping out of bed, I ran to my closet and got dressed. I threw on some jeans, white t-shirt, some snake bites, my boots and leather jacket, and a crimson red bennie that matched my highlights. I ran out the bedroom door, and bolted downstairs. Zooming past the kitchen and grabbing an energy bar, I shot towards my jet black truck and jumped in. Starting it up, I raced off to school.

*chrystal's perspective*

I walked into school and waited at Tex's locker. Tex is such a dream. When he ran in and locked eyes with me, I bolted towards him, my heart jumping a beat. "Hey tex~" I said in my melodic voice. He said hi and bolted past me and yelled "Im late for class." I huffed in anger and went to chemistry. After class, I found Tex walking with a guy. The suprise hit me like a bullet. Sad and mad, I stormed off to lunch without meeting with Tex and his new lover.

*Darren's perspective*

I walked into history class and sat down. The teacher said hello and I responded with my usual peppy hello towards people. Class started and within 10 minutes into the period, a new kid burst through the door. "Sorry im late, I accidentally slept in." The boy said. Everyone in the class giggled and the teacher introduced the boy to them. "Class, this is Tex. He is a transfer student." All the girls giggled with excitement, and to be honest, he is hot. "Why dont u go sit next to Darren. Darren, raise ur hand please." I rose my hand and I was shaking with excitement. Tex sat down and leaned over to me and said, "Well hello beautiful, how are u?" I screamed in my mind 'YES YES YES YES YES YES YES, HE'S GAY!!!!!!' I forced myself to say good without having a panic attack. The class resumed and we took some notes. Throughout the class, He kept drawing him making out with me. I giggled slightly because i realized he was just a big kid at heart.After the bell for lunch rang, I ran up to Tex and said "Hey Tex, wanna grab lunch together?"

*Tex's perspective*

I tried not freaking out and acted calm. "Yeah sure" I replied. We both walked to the lunch room and i saw chrystal storm off the opposite way. As we walked together, I thought to myself 'what can I do to make them both happy?', But the answer never came to me. We both got our lunches and darren led me to his group of friends. "Hey darren, who's this?" A scrawny boy with large hips asked, motioned to me. Darren introduced me to them. The scrawny boy was named Meko, a really tall and muscular boy was named Ein, and a medium height boy was named Jackson. "Guys, this is Tex. He's a transfer student." "Well hello Tex," meko shook my hand. I sat down with darren and i talked with him and his friends.

--------------author's notes-------------

Do u guys like the story so far?
Do u want me to write another chapter?
Comment some ideas for the plot and stuff
Please share mah story :3
And as always, stay creative my fluffbuckets <3

P.S. Please bear with me as i write this, im new to doing this and im not good at creating stories but im getting better