Chapter 4

(Disclaimer: I do not own Ein, Meko, Darren, Or Jackson. They are owned by the user @IsuckAtNamesHHHH, they are her ocs and she is letting me use them for my story. I own chrystal, Tex, Cherry twins, tonya, geo, and chissy)

(this is my first story, so please dont leave hateful comments. I dont want that all i want is constructive criticism and/or people saying my book is good or some shit. I dont know, just please only positive criticism)

*Tex's perspective*

I drove down the interstate and the male cherry asked if I had someone special in my life. "Naw dude, I don't." A couple minutes later, we arrived at the boardwalk. Before I got out, cherry pulled me close and kissed me.

The kiss told me that 'I want to make us work, I love you Tex'. I melted into the kiss and a soft moan escaped my lips. We broke apart when the need for air raked our bodies.

"I love you Tex, do you love me back?" He asked. I brought him into a deep kiss. "Does that answer your question beautiful?"

He nodded and both of us got out, finding Cherry, Tonya, and Darren staring at us. Tonya and Cherry were excited for us and they kissed each other along with me and the other cherry, but Darren looked heart broken, sadness locked behind his eyes.

I wrapped my arms around cherry. "Yall furs ready to party?" I yelled. They all yelled Aeeeeyyyy, except Darren. He remained silent and at the back of the group. "Come on follow me." I replied and walked to a nightclub that was on the boardwalk.

"Babe, are you sure about this?" Cherry asked. "Yeah I'm sure about this. I know the bouncer, he owes me a favor." They all approached a big looking Great dame standing at the door.

He defiantly worked out because you could see his muscles. "Hey Tex, long time no see. How you been bro?" "I've been good. I got a boyfriend now, his name is Cherry" he motioned to Cherry, who I was wrapped around.

The great dame laughed "I didn't know you were that type Tex. In middle school, you were always wrapped around a girl." The great dame said.

"Yeah I know, but shit changed, and I realized that I didn't need a girl. All I needed is someone to care for me, and Cherry is that someone." I replied, giving Cherry a deep and compassionate kiss.

"Cherry, you better treat this guy nice, I've known him since we were both 5." Cherry gave him a glowing smile. Darren started silently crying, his heart broken into a million pieces.

"Anyways, Rex, you know that favor u still owe me?" "Yeah? What about it?" "Well I got a couple of furs that just moved here and don't know the city, I was gonna show them a good time and wanted to cash in that favor. Can you get us in?"

The great dame thought for a sec, and Cherry noticed a scar running across his left eye. "Rex? What happened to your eye?"

"Oh that, well I saved Tex's ass from the school bully wayyy back in middle school. They were gonna hang him from the basketball hoop upside down. One of them had a knife and slashed me." Rex and I chuckled at the memory. Cherry smiled at Rex.

"Sure I can get you and your friends in. But you owe me back." "Thanks man" I gave Rex a bro hug and everyone in my party walked in.

*Male Cherry's perspective*

I walk in, beside Tex the whole time. I was blinded by the strobe lights, but my eyes adjusted after a couple seconds. I look across the scene.

The scene of the night club consists of furs at the bar, other furs grinding up on each other, and the DJ mixing it up. I kinda look scared, and Tex sensed it.