Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own Ein, Meko, Darren, Or Jackson. They are owned by the user @IsuckAtNamesHHHH, they are her ocs and she is letting me use them for my story. I own chrystal, Tex, Cherry twins, tonya, geo, and chissy)

(this is my first story, so please dont leave hateful comments. I dont want that all i want is constructive criticism and/or people saying my book is good or some shit. I dont know, just please only positive criticism)

*Tex's perspective*

I walked to the door and opened it. There stood a guy of the same build as me and height, but he had cherry red hair and eyes and light pink fur.

A woman stood next to him and she was exactly 5 inches shorter than him. She had the same cherry red eyes but long curls cascading down her back. She was a lot bustier than most girls I've seen and she had a big ass. It looked like her eyes were gonna bulge out of her sockets. I chuckled and asked what can I do for yall?

"Hello, we're the new furs to this dorm hall and we wanted to introduce ourselves." The woman said. " well come on in. " Tex motioned for them to come in, and they did.

"I'm Tex, and this is Darren and the husky in the kitchen is tonya." Darren waived at the two. "Hey furs, what's your names?" I asked. The male said "I'm cherry, and this is cherry" he motioned to his female counterpart. "Huh, so your like the cherry twins?" I asked. They both replied with yep and giggled.

"TONYA, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE, THERE NEW FURS ON THE HALL, COME INTRODUCE UR FUZZY ASS, YOU FLUFFBUCKET!!!" Darren yelled from the living room, causing everyone to giggle.

A moment later, a chocolate brown husky with a emerald star on her left eye and emerald green hair, emerged from the kitchen. "Cherry twins, this is Tonya, Tonya these are the Cherry twins." "Why hello guys, welcome to furtails university." Tonya said in her snippy, upbeat voice.

I smiled because she seems like the person who is always upbeat and happy and hyperactive.

"Well welcome to the dorm hall." I replied. "Hey, you furs wanna go out to the pizza parlor tonight? I'm buying" the male cherry said. Both Darren, Tonya, and I replied with yes. "Did u furs wanna join us at the board walk?" Both cherry twins said yes.

"Alright, we are gonna meet back here after classes are over ok." Everyone agreed and we all went to class.

*Male Cherry's perspective*

Well hello my fellow furs. Im Cherry, the male in the set of twins. Dont get attached to me :3

Once class was out, I changed and went to Tex's dorm. I walked in and noticed what everyone was wearing.

Tex was wearing baggy jeans, boots, muscle tshirt, chain wallet, a leather jacket with holes in it to fit his wings through, snake bites, a bullet necklace, and a crimson red bennie along with a skull ring.

Tonya was going for the nerd look. She had a tight, but messy bun, circle glasses with the lenses popped out, a steel grey bennie, a shirt that had the tumblr logo, flannel over it, jeans that hugged her hips and showed off her curves good, and some black converse.

Darren, I didn't even know what he was doing. He had some fishnet stockings on, converse, booty shorts, a shirt tied at his waist in a knot to the side, and some glasses with the lenses popped out, with curls in his decently long hair.

Cherry was bright red, redder than her hair. "You alright sis?" I asked. She shook her head no and dragged me into the hallway.
"What's going on sis?" I asked, worried for her. "Cherry , you know im straight right?" She replied.

"Yeah I do, what about it?" I asked. "Well, I don't know what came over me, but I kinda made out with Tonya before you arrived." She replied, her ears drooping down along with her tail.

"Cherry, you shouldn't feel ashamed of that. If you truly feel a connection and desire to have her, then do what your gut says. It's not bad to love who you want to love, you deserve to love who you want to love." I replied, rubbing her shoulder.

"You know what, your right. Thanks bro." Cherry replied, hugging me. We both entered the dorm and Cherry went straight up to tonya and kissed her.

It wasn't just a quick peck on the lips, but a passionate kiss saying 'I'll do anything and everything for u'. They separated for air. "Tonya, will you make me the happiest wolf alive and be mine?" Cherry asked.

She was shocked, and all that she was able to do was nod. Cherry smiled, and kissed her again. This time, Tonya kissed back, melting into the kiss, a soft moan escaping both Cherry and Tonya.

"You furs ready?" I asked, breaking the silence. Everyone said yep, and tonya and Cherry separated. Tex said lets use my car. Everyone agreed and all of us went out to a jet black truck.

Tonya and Cherry were paw in paw, interlocking their fingers. I smiled at the sight of them together. Darren couldn't control himself, he had to put his paws up to cover his muzzle to keep him from screeching with excitement.

*Tex's perspective*

"Alright, lets get in and get moving. Who wants to be in the bed of the truck?" Darren, Tonya, and female Cherry raised their hands.

I giggled again and helped them in. "Come on Cherry, Your up here with me" I got into the driver's side and male cherry got into the passenger seat. I started up the engine and drove off.

------------------------------Author's notes----------------------------------
Wow, that was cute
Do u guys like the story so far?
Do u want me to write another chapter?
Comment some ideas and such for the plot <3
P.S. Please bear with me as i write this, im new to doing this and im not good at creating stories but im getting better

And remember, stay creative my fluffbucket army ~GeneralFluffbucket