The Challenge

Me and Zayn have been doing really well. I have been touring with guys and me and Daniele and Elanor have gotten real close. Its my 18th birthday and the guys got me awesome gifts. Zayn got me a an I-Phone. Danielle and Elanor gave me a dress the I am wearing tonight. Niall and Harry made me a cake and Louis got me a braclet. The guys really went all out. They are like my new family.Tonight we are going to a club to celebrate. The tour will be over in a few days. We are in the last stop, Australia. We heard there was a great club here so we figured we would check it out.

Me and Zayn were dancing when he got thirsty. He went to the bar to get us a drink but wasnt coming back for a while. I went to check out what was taking him so long and he was kissing another girl. "ZAYN?!?!?" Iyelled with tears streaming down my face. "Jenny! Wait I could explain. Shes-" I cut him off "Dont bother" I say running away.I heard him calling me but didnt care. I wanted to get away. I guess Liam and Harry saw me running because they grabed me from behind. They dragged me outside so we could talk and hear eachother over the music.

"Jenny what happened?" asked Harry

"He was kissing another girl!!" I said through my tears

"Who Zayn?" said Liam. Louis must have seen us to because he came out also

"Jenny I saw you crying and run out. What happened?"

"She caught Zayn kissing another girl" Liam said for me

"I cant believe he would do that. He told me he loved me!"

"Neither can I sis. C'mon let's get you home." Louis, Liam, and Harry took me back to the hotel.  I changed into my PJ's and washed off my makeup. Liam just let me cry on his shoulder telling me that it would be okay. Harry made me some cookies as comfort food and Louis was trying to cheer me up by cracking jokes but he just couldn't cheer me up.  No one could. The last time I said the words "I love you" was to my dad before he died. I was able to pull myself together and watched a movie with the boys that came home with me. They cared about me so much I don't know what I did to deserve them. "Thanks you guys. If you want you can go back to the club. You don't have to be here with me."  "No we are staying. I texted everyone told them that we wanted to leave. And that they can come home whenever the want" said Liam

I was getting really tired so I doze off in Liam's arms not caring about anything.

Zayn P.O.V

I went to the bar to get a drink for me and Jenny. At the bar I bumped into my ex-girlfriend Melissa.  "Zaynnn! Hey babe how are you?" she was drunk and I could smell it. "Fine Melissa. I'm here with my girlfriend Jenny for her birthday. So I have to go back to her. Bye"but before I could leave she crushed her lips to mine. I pulled my mouth away from her but she kept pushing back. "ZAYN?!?!?!?!" I heard Jenny say. "Jenny! Wait I could explain. Shes-" but she cut me off and ran. I called after her but she just ran. I didn't kiss Melissa she kissed me! How do I make this up to her. I love her! 

I have to get some air. While I was walking out Melissa stopped me. She pulled my arm :" Babe where you going?" she asked. "Melissa we are not together anymore. Leave me alone!!!"

I pulled free from her grasp and stepped outside. I walked around the club. I need to figure out what do. How can I get her to forgive me? My thoughts were interrupted by a text from Liam went home . when you guys wanna leave go.

Then another one came in from Liam:

I cant believe you would do this to her

Their home! I have to go talk to her.

When I got home I saw Jenny asleep in Liam's arms. He looked at me and glared. "Why would you hurt her like that? I warned you to be careful with her. She's different from the other girls you've dated Zayn" he said with anger and disgust in his voice.

"Melissa kissed me I was trying to break away. Melissa was drunk and she would'nt get off I was trying to pull away. I love Jenny" I said. "You have a funny way of showing it. Stay here. i'm gonna put  her in bed and then we'll talk. he said. He lifted her up and carried her into the other room. While he carried her away Louis waked in. "I cant believe you would do that to her" he says. "Melissa came on to me. She was drunk and I could'nt get her to stop. I tried, I really did." I say. "Don't explain this to me, explain it to her in the morning. I'm going to bed. Night" "good night" i said. Liam walked back into the room

"Talk" he said

"Melissa was drunk and she would'nt climb off me. Anytime I managed to pry my mouth away from hers she would smash it right back on me."

"Wait Melissa? Your ex-girlfriend?"

"yea"

"Look you have to talk to Jenny in the morning. I'll try to talk to her also but no promises. I still blame you. You could have caught up to her and explained but...you gotta fix this. I'm going to bed. Danielle and Elanor are back. Niall's the only one out. I texted him to come back when hes done."

"Okay. Night."

Jenny P.O.V

I woke up in the morning with a headache. When I cry at night this usually happens. I still cant believe Zayn would cheat on me. He told me he loved me. Guess when your famous and girls practically throw themselves on you thats what happenes.  Something smelt good in the kitchen. I guess Harry was cooking again.  I walk in and everyones their. "Hey Jenny" Liam says "Come sit next to me" "okay" i say. I avoid eye contact with Zayn.

Once we finish with breakfeast Liam says to me "we are going to the beach today. Wanna come?"

"Yea sure. I need to get my mind off last night"

"Okay. we leave in an hour"

When me and Liam finish our conversation I go to my room and Zayn was sitting on my bed. "Did you walk into the wrong room by mistake?" I ask with attitude

"Jenny listen-" he started but I cut him off

"No Zayn you listen. You told me you loved me and then you go kiss another girl.  On my birthday. Thank you, it will definanely not be a day I will ever forget."

"Jenny please listen. I know your mad but let me explain. That girl was my ex-girlfriend Melissa. She was drunk and she threw her self onto me. I culd'nt get her off me. I have no feelings left for her and I do love you. You are the most amazing thing that happened to me." he says while putting my face in his hands. "I love YOU Jenny. Not her. YOU. I didnt kiss her. She kissed me. I am truly sorry. Please forgive me?"

"Zayn how can I forgive you? How do I even know your teling the truth?"

"Please Jenny. I will do anything to prove it to you. I dont know how to prove it to you but its true. I would do anything for you to take me back." he said and put his forehead on mine.

"Zayn. I want to fogive you but..how do i know I wont get hurt. When I saw you kissing her it broke my heart. I dont want to feel that again"

"I promise you wont. One more chance? Please?"

"Okay. One chance. Dont loose it" I say

"Thank you!" He pulled me in a hug and spun me around the room whie I laughed "You wont regret it" he said. And then he kissed me. I missed that kiss.

"C'mon lets go tell others" I say with a smile on my face. We head off to the living room where the others are all hanging out. "Hey guys. We are back together" I say.

We heard a few "thats great" and "good for you" but Liam didnt seem to happy. I went to the kitchen to grab a snack and when I turned Liam was behind me. "So you forgive him?" he asks

"Yea. I told him he has one chance and not to blow it"

"okay. Just dont get hurt"

"okay Liam. Love you"

"Love you too sis"