Trust.

(Renee pov)
As I stormed out of the arena I felt many things. Hurt, sad, angry. I wanted to beat the hell out of that woman and Jon, but at the same time I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. I got outside and realized I didn't have my bags and me and dean rode in the same car and he had the keys. I knew I couldn't leave so I sat outside to cool down. I thought about what I wanted to do, I was going to have dean take us to the next town and when we got there I'm getting my own hotel and I never ever want to see him ever again. I didn't physically see him cheat.. but the fact is he flirted back and that shows me he has no respect for my feelings or our relationship, at this moment i just wanted time away from him I walked back into the arena after 30 minutes.

Nobody pov
Although Renee has calmed, she was still very upset and she wasn't sure the fact that he'd actually been flirting set in yet.. she knew she was upset... she didn't want to break up but she did want space from him. she walked into the arena and went into the locker room to grab her things.. she walked out with dean walking behind her with his things and the keys. She got into their rental car and looked at dean, she put her seat belt on. "Just take me to the hotel I'll get another room for tonight" renee said "renee we aren't getting another room we're gonna talk about this. I was not going to accept her date, you saw the wrong part of the entire situation babe I wouldn't do that shit to you" dean said looking into her eyes. "Jon how do I know that's true" Renee yelled "Trust me darlin! Just trust me, I have never ever done anything for you not to trust me.. I wouldn't do it to you" dean said. Renee day there feeling stupid.. thinking she over reacted and should have talked to him.. it's true dean had never ever done anything to make her not trust him. She nodded "I trust you..." she said quietly. Dean smiled a little "but I don't want you near that girl at all." Renee said to her "done baby done" dean said kissing her she smiled at him. "I'm sorry for over reacting past relationships just came into play there" she explained "I know.. but I'd never hurt you" dean said to her. They both drove discussing the situation, dean had something to ask her but he knew tonight was not the night to ask ... so he waited. Later that night the couple slept peacefully... as the two slept the new girl... named Sarah dug up some information that would rock the couples world.