Cant let her go.

Last week was rough for both dean and Renee, although Sarah kissed dean making Renee upset dean wasn't happy about the even either. After she kissed him he pulled away and said "what the fuck!" He wiped his lips and walked away from her... that's when he noticed Renee seen it and was now furiously walking away. He wanted to tell her he's not with her... he wanted to tell her he wasn't moving on this fast he didn't think he could let her go at all actually... but she ignored him. He sat in his Las Vegas apartment distraught. He started to think are they really cousins because this all came from absolutely nowhere. He'd decided to call his mom because she would know. He explained the entire situation to her and sent her the leaked picture of the two. That's when his mom explained the entire thing. You see dean and Renee never really knew eachother as children but there mothers were bestfriends. At times he'd call Renee's mom ain't Carole that thanksgiving they were invited to caroles house, so the two are not cousins they just were close friends... as for Renee's grandpa having the same last name as dean, her grandfather had many many fake ID's he was a bit of a rebel I should say. The one he used most was Charles Good. So that was the explanation Renee and dean weren't cousins at all. Dean got teary eyed at the fact that he was going to get his girl back, but who would do something so horrible? Who would set them up like that? Dean didn't know and he was gonna find out, but first he needed to get his girl back. Dean thanked his mother and called up Seth. "SETH SHES NOT MY COUSIN SHE NOT MY COUSIN SOMEONE SET US UP!" Dean yelled into the phone. "Wait what?" Seth responded "no time to explain just pick up roman and get here now! We need to get to the Las Vegas hotel!" Dean yelled and Seth said ok. Wwe was filming events in Vegas so Renee was in town. 10 minutes later seth pulled up with Roman in the passenger seat. Dean hoped in the back seat and Roman  asked "what the hell is going on?" "I talked to my mom about Renee and the entire situation she explained that Renee's mom and her were close friends that's the only reason I called her aunt Carole, as for her grandpa  having the same last name as me he's used fake Id's and the most common one he used was Charles good so someone set us up." Dean explained to them both they both nodded and they pulled into the hotel parking lot. Dean knew what room she was in because she picked the same room every time they went to Vegas, for 356. Dean knew he wasn't able to get a key to the room so he got his own room on the same floor. He ran off the elevator with Seth and Roman behind him. He got to the room and took a deep breath "go ahead dean get your woman." Roman said to dean watching him get nervous. Dean nodded and knocked on the door. He waited and waited but it was no response... he waited some more before giving up and walking away. Just as he was walking down the hallway he heard "Jon!?" He looked back to see Renee standing outside her room door with pajamas on. He ran over to her grabbed her and kissed her, taking her breath away. After he pulled away she said "what- what are you doing?" "I talked to my mom... we aren't cousins baby."

(Dean pov)
I said explain everything, she gave me a hug and held me tight. We looked over to see Seth smiling and Roman crying a little "stop crying wimp" Seth said hitting Roman. Renee laughed and I smiled. "I love you... and I'm so happy you're mine again" I said to her. "I love you more" she said kissing me again. "Alright me and this wimp are gonna head home..." seth said. "Renee can just ride with us back to your house" Seth suggested "nah we can do that in the morning she's gonna have to get all her bags and stuff I'll just come pick you guys up.. I'm sure dean wants to stay the night here with you." Roman said. We both nodded and headed back to her room. "Wait!! We still have to figure out who would do this shit." Renee said to me "I know and we will start tomorrow but for now let's just relax together." I said to her. We headed back to our room laid down and cuddled up next to eachother and I was truly glad to have this woman back in my life because without her I felt broken.. I can never ever let her go.