Who really did this?

Dean and Renee woke up the next morning thrilled to be next to each other. Dean kissed Renee's cheek as she woke up. "Good morning babe" dean said to her. She responded with a deep kiss, they both got up and ordered breakfast, after breakfast the two brushed their teeth and decided to lay down a bit longer. That's when they got a knock on their door "I'll get it babe" dean said kissing Renee on the lips, he got up and opened it seeing Seth and Roman standing out there. "Hey boys what's up?" Dean said letting them in. Renee quickly went under the covers "Jon!" She said giggling a little. "Oh shit sorry babe" he said forgetting that Renee was half naked. "Don't worry we'll over our eyes." Roman said as both him and Seth turned around laughing. Renee grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom after kissing Jon and getting a slap on the butt. She squealed and laughed. "You're good guys" dean said. They turned around and said "I think we may know who set you guys up like this." Seth said, dean went over and sat by them. "What? How?" Seth pulled out his phone and laptop as Renee came out of the bathroom "what are we looking at?" She asked sitting on deans lap. "They might know who did this.." dean said. "Okay so last night me and Rome well... mainly me because Romans a dumb ass." Seth said pulling up some things on his laptop "fuck you." Roman said laughing. We all smiled and laughed "we got the IP address and basically traced the person who posted this... and we aren't sure but we think it was, Sarah." Roman said "I knew it!" Renee said "that bitch! Wait until I get my hands on her!" Renee said turning red "woahhhh slow down there babe." Dean said "they aren't sure if she's the one who did it.." dean said "well we aren't sure but all we need to do is go talk to her.. but she'll never tell us the truth." Roman said "she'll definitely tell someone she likes the truth though... someone she's got a thing for" Seth said hinting at dean "no no nooooooo no! I refuse to talk to her" dean said "dude some on this will help us and get us closer to who did this, look you'll just have to flirt with her act like you want her and lead her to telling you she'll tell you the truth deano." Seth said, dean sighed and looked at Renee "it's fine babe... I wanna know exactly who did this so if this id what it takes we'll do it I'll be okay with it I'll be perfectly fine." She said kissing his cheek he sat there and thought for a second "we'll do it... when should we do it?" He said. Seth and Roman smiled "we can do it next week... we have raw that Monday she's usually in catering approach her then.. me seth and Renee will wait behind the catering wall so she won't see us.. but we'll hear everything." Roman said patting a pair of headphones. "Okay.. sounds like a plan." Dean said "this feels like one of those movies where the group of kids are figuring out a mystery." Renee said "and we're the group of kids cool kids I might add." Dean said, seth and Roman left out after they finalized everything. The week flew by for both Renee and dean as they spent time together working on building their relationship. That's when that Monday hit... Renee, Dean, Roman, and Seth has just gotten to the arena. Seth and Roman were in catering and so was renee they were chatting and eating when they seen Sarah walk into the room. Roman looked at renee and renee looked at seth, renee texted dean saying "it's time.." he sent back an okay. Renee Seth's Nd Roman ran behind the wall waiting for dean to approach. "Babe just know anything I say right now it's all an act I love you." He texted just before walking into catering Renee smiled reading the text as dean entered without a shirt. "I'm gonna kill him." Renee said through gritted teeth "Renee remember it's a joke" Seth said patting her back Renee sighed and watched as dean sat down next to Sarah "oh so you're crawling back huh?" She said to him sliding a finger down his chest. "Yeah me and Renee are over she's my cousin and that's gross.. so I was wondering you wanna do something ya know?" He asked her, she smiled and straddled his lap "well... what do you mean by something?" She said. That's when dean got very uncomfortable and moved away from her "okay little to fast Sarah.." he said looking around making sure Renee was not upset with him... but he couldn't see them. "Okay.. well before we figure out what we're gonna do tell me... did you send out everything with me and Renee being cousins?" He asked her "no.. why do you care?" She asked him. "I don't care I just thought I'd know, so me and you could get this going ya know." He said "well no I didn't but it was smart.. I could've got you sooner if I did... but I did over hear someone speaking about it a few weeks ago before it happened he said that him and someone else did it.." she said about to kiss him. Dean pulled away fast and said "who??" "The guy with the tattoos and gelled up hair." She said "you mean... Corey Graves!?" Dean said "yeah him, now kiss me!" Sarah said pulling him in "sorry this isn't gonna work bye." He said running away from her. He went behind the catering wall as Sarah groaned and rolled her eyes. "Corey! It was Corey... but she said him and someone else did it." Dean explained to them. Renee's face was red and she looked upset. "Babe I'm sorry...." dean said kissing her forehead. "It's fine I know you weren't serious." She said calming down "holy shit it was Corey.. I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!" Roman said as we all walked away from catering. "Now all we need to do is find Corey and get him to talk..." Seth said "yeah but that doesn't make since, if it was Corey then why was the IP address traced back to Sarah's house?" Renee said "..... that means she had a lot more to do with it then we think and it's not just 2 people it was 3." Seth said "we have a lot on our hands guys... but tonight we have a match and Renee has some interviews so we'll talk to Corey after the show." Dean said they all nodded and agreed to meet at catering to plan out their next move.