Begin

Bakugou. How do I begin to explain him. That boy. Something about him makes me lose it. Every time I see him with someone else I start to panic and get furious. He should spend his time with me. Only me.

"What's up Kirishima." He sat across from me with our tray of food.

We had met up at the carnival. We wanted to check it out.

I try to not to blush, OH MY GAWD HE JUST SAID MY NAME, "Nothing much. How about you Baku?"

"Don't ever fucking call me that."

"Why not? It's a cute name for a cute person."

He froze then he kicked my shin.

"Shut up and eat fucking your food." Bakugou took a bite out of his hamburger.

"Awww you're talking like this is a date, how sweet." I teased.

He gave me a look but didn't say anything and continued eating his hamburger.

"You're not denying it."

He turned his head to the other side as I saw a little blush.

"Awwww." I poked his cheeks.

"Ugh! Get off of me you freak!" He slapped my hand away, "If I wanted someone to squeeze my fucking cheeks I would've went to my motherfucking grandparents house!" Bakugou said as he kicked me hard in the shin again.

"Ouch. That's no way to treat your boyfriend."

"You're not my fuck'n boyfriend."

"Yes, I am it says so on your Facebook page."

"Umm since when in All Might's name did I have a fucking Facebook page?"

"Since I made you one." I showed him my phone and had Facebook pulled up.

Bakugou took my phone and started scrolling through.

".... HOW THE CRAP YOU GET THAT PHOTO OF ME I WAS SLEEPING AND HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE THE FUCK I LIVE?! I NEVER EVEN TOLD YOU!!"

"I followed you home."

"The fuck? And how did you get in?"

"I broke your bedroom window."

"How- wha- when-"

"Shhhhh." I placed my finger over his mouth, "Just let it be."

Bakugou smacked my hand away again this time more harshly. He loves me. It's going to leave brushes if he keeps on hitting me that hard. Brushes caused by Bakugou. My dream.

"Look if you wanted to have a sleepover you can just ask."

I gasped, "You're being nice to be!"

"Look it's not like I like you, okay. Can't I just be nice sometimes. And this would probably keep you out of breaking into my house." He took a bite of his fry, "Baka..." he mumbled.

"Awww you love me." I took his bitten on fry and ate it.

"Yeah, I'd love for you to die."

"That's no way to treat your boyfriend!" My eyes started tearing up.

"For the 20th time your not my fuck'n boyfriend!"

FINALLY GOT SOMETHING OUT!!!!!