Fuzzy Butterflies

Kirishima gulped as he slowly turned around.

"Ha ha nothing....." he nervously laughed.

"Get the fuck out."

"Why-"

"Are those my clothes?"

"Maybe....."

"What do you want?" Bakugou crosses his arms.

"To suck dick." Kirishima joked.

"Dude what the fuck?"

Kirishima laughed a little before the awkward silence appeared.

Bakugou had trouble finding a place to look, avoiding Kirishima. Kirishima noticed this as he couldn't keep his eyes away from Bakugou.

"Sorry again for what- uh happened."

"Just stop fucking talking about it. Forget about it. It didn't mean anything anyways, you just got touchy."

I didn't mean anything anyways..... it burned in Kirishima's mind.

"Yeah.... " Kirishima looked away to the ground.

It pained to Bakugou to hear the sad tone that came out of Kirishima, he wanted to move to different subject, but all he wanted to do at that was to cheer Kirishima up.

After a while of silence, Bakugou had enough of it and spoke, "I can't believe I'm saying this but... if it cheers you up?"

He gave a glance to Kirishima, he didn't respond.

"Cuddling was nice."

"What?" Kirishima's head shot up, "Really?!"

"I'm not to ask about that but there you go. Now can you stop looking so fucking gloomy."

"Awww Bakugou!"

"Yes and stop talking about it. And if you tell anyone about this you're going to wish you were dead."

Kirishima nodded with excitement.

"If we sharing secrets wanna know a mine."

"No."

"Come closer."

Bakugou didn't know why he leaned closer to Kirishima but he did.

"What is it?"

Kirishima grabbed Bakugou's collar and pulled him in for a kiss. Bakugou's eyes widened, body stiffen, face went red.

Their lips touched for a few seconds before Kirishima pulled away, letting go of Bakugou. Bakugou stared a Kirishima as his blush faded away, before punching him in the face in the same black Kirishima's black eye was.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You're a fucking dumbass!"

"Yeah! You're dumbass!"

Bakugou screamed in anger.

Then a knock came on the door, "Katsuki why are you screaming? And who else is in there?" Masaru asked.

"A friends over, and he tripped me." Bakugou replies in a calm tone.

Wait did Bakugou just lie to his dad about me?! Omg he loves me!!!

"Sorry about that Mr. Bakugou." Kirishima said making Bakugou jump.

"What did I tell you about friends coming over."

"I fucking got it, he's leaving right now, Right?"

Kirishima whimpered down as he heard the tone Bakugou spoke in. He nodded quickly in reply.

"He can stay but keep it down you're mom doesn't go to work until 10 so give her some peace."

"Got it it old man, fuck off already."

"Thank you, love you."

Bakugou stepped out the door, curious Kirishima pressed his ear against the door to hear a faint "Love you too" before Bakugou walked back in.

"Aww that was cute."

"Shut up."

"Wanna wrestle?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because you just want a way to be on top of me."

"True.... what do you want to do?"

"I want you to leave my house, and I've already told you this but you can just plan a sleepover so you won't be a such a creep and I wouldn't be finding a reason to get you out my house. This also has to fucking stop, it's getting me scared to sleep."

"Fine fine but one more kiss."

"No, that is not happening."

"How about a hug?"

Bakugou thought it over for a while before agreeing, "But I swear to god if you do somethi-"

Kirishima attacked Bakugou with a bear hug almost knocking him over, he hugged Bakugou not to tight or lose trying to be close to Bakugou for as long as he could. Bakugou hated to admit it but he enjoyed Kirishima's comfort, he stood there for a while before lightly hugging Kirishima back. Kirishima squealed from excitement making Bakugou smile.

After a minute Bakugou realized what he was doing and let go of Kirishima.

"C'mon go home, get some rest."

"Okay..." Kirishima said in a sad tone as he let go of Bakugou.

It hurt Bakugou to see Kirishima sad, he fought the urge but lost, "Wanna have a sleepover tonight."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, but only if you agree to stop breaking in."

"I promise!" Kirishima hugged him again, squeezing him close before rushing out the house to get his stuff.

Then Bakugou realized something running to door Kirishima didn't close, looked out the door to see Kirishima running in the distance.

"GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING CLOTHES!!!!"