Bathroom Rush

Bakugou rushed into a bathroom stall with Kirishima right on his tail.

"Oh you can't hide from me!" Kirishima started kicking down the stall doors, "I'll find you." His voice teased.

"You're a crazy psychopath!"

"It's not a good idea to give away your hiding spot so easily."

Kirishima's footsteps echoed threw the bathroom.

"You're so lucky there's no one else in here to stop you!"

"Yeah, it's pretty nice having some privacy!" Kirishima kicked down the stall Bakugou was in.

"I should've locked the stall when I had the chance!"

"Oh how nice of you to choose the big stall."

Kirishima jumped on top of Bakugou, sitting on his stomach holding his shoulders down, "Stop struggling! It makes it less fun."

Bakugou tried to get off of him but Kirishima had already pinned Bakugou's arms over his head with one arm.

"When did you get this strong?"

"I was always this strong."'

"Okay this is getting weird." Bakugou started to blush.

"Awww you think I'm into some kinky shit.... well I am." Kirishima slowly started pulling down Bakugou's collar starring down at his collarbones.

"Hello?" A random guy peaked through the door.

"Excuse me, we would like some privacy." Kirishima looked over the shoulder.

The guy looked at Kirishima then at Bakugou pleading eyes then walked out the bathroom.

Kirishima latched onto Bakugou cuddling him tight but then loosening his hold.

Bakugku was taking deep breaths, "What is it know?"

"Can't we just cuddle?"

"No, were in a fucking bathroom where anyone is can come in and think we're fucking."

"But we're not. You smell nice."