Ferris Wheel

Kirishima. He's fuck'n crazy, kind of a stalker. I like crazy. He has a kind heart that I could only wish for in a person. Or I don't know I don't have a lot of my friends or any. When I had no friends he came up to me. And told me that he was going to stick with me. After that, a small crush became a big one.

We walked around. I was slurping my slushee and Kirishima was eating his cotton candy.

Kirishima suddenly stopped and stared at the Ferris wheel with delight.

"LET'S GO THERE!!" He jumped like a child.

He quickly grabbed my hand and intertwined his with mine and started running towards the Ferris wheel. Which made us drop our food. Kirishima! I paid 10 bucks for that!

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Holding hands."

Kirishima acted all innocent.

"Let go of me!"

I pulled my hand out.

"Now we won't look like a couple."

We reached the line for the Ferris Wheel ride.

"We're not a fucking couple."

"It's says so on your Facebook page."

"1. You told me that already, 2. You need to stop breaking into my fucking house, and 3. No one uses mother fucking shitty Facebook anymore."

"That's the point. Then no one could see our love for each other."

I facepalmed as we made small talk as the reach the front of the line.

"Just the two of you?" The man collecting the tickets asked.

"Yup." Kirishima smiled giving the man the tickets.

The man took them as me and Kirishima walked into the Ferris Wheel room. (The small seating thingy in a Ferris Wheel I don't know what their called. You know that things that the people sit in when they go up. The thing) We sat on opposite sides, Kirishima stared out the window as I stared at him. I couldn't stop starring at him for some reason. Kirishima turned his head and we met eyes.

"Why you staring at me like that?" Kirishima smirked.

I tried my best not to blush but it's a hard thing to hide for me.

"....."

Kirishima walked over to side and sat next to be as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Get your fucking head off."

"Whatcha gonna do?"

"Get.Your.Fucking.Head.Off."

"No."

"Fuck you."

"With delight." Kirishima snuggled close.

"What the fuck?! I will actually fucking kill you!"

"No, you won't."

"Yes, I will."

"Do it now then."

"....."

I wanted to get him off but I enjoyed the comfort to much.

"Oh the brave soft boy isn't so brave anymore."

"You're a pain in a the ass." I facepalmed.

"I'll promise to keep it gentle."

"I'm just going to close my mother fucking mouth closed before I say anything else."

"You love me."

"-......."

That bitch got me in a trap!

When we got the top. The sky was jet blue without a cloud in the sky. It wasn't like a beautiful sunset but it was still beautiful. We both stared out the window.

"That's nice." Kirishima stared at it.

"Yeah it is." I stared out into the open blue space.

I spaced out for a while, "Bakugou were about to leave."

I didn't pay attention.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Wha-"

His face was close to mine like he was trying to kiss me on the cheek but as I turned he got closer. We kissed. There was no way to hide my blush as he pulled away.

"Awwww Baku's acting all flustered." He pinched my face.

I grabbed his hand as I dig my finger nails into his skin.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" I walked out the Ferris Wheel as the doors opened, letting go of his hand.

"Feisty." Kirishima licked his lips, "Kiri likey." He followed behind me.

My face was red as Kirishima hair. I ran to the bathroom to get away from Kirishima to the best of my ability. That boy. Kirishima Eijirou. That boy....