THE HEART BROKEN

🎵 Thugs! Thugs! Thugs! Thugs! Thugs! Thugs! Thugs! 🎵 ( a noisy sound in the bar where people dance wild and free- i kanga WALWAL)

Third Povs

"Ooooo. Its so much fun. Diba guys?" the woman shout belong to the group whose dancing wild.

Its almost 3 am  and this five woman are already drunk.

"Opps. Sorry miss" The guy said to a woman because he accidentally stepped in it.

" What the fuck! " Sarcastic say of  a woman. And she turn around to the guy and give him a deadly look while she lifted her eyebrows.

"My apologies" he said and make a sign of peace.

She just pissed kaya niyaya niya na ang mga kasamang umupo.

While at there table. She still pissed her face. So one of her friend keep calm her.

" Hey, its okay. Dont mind him. " palliative say of her friend.

" Yeah girl. We're here to enjoy." Agree  by one of her friend.

" Okay fine. I'm feel better now." answered them with a big smile.

" Cheer!" And they toss there glass. "Damn that boys!" And they shout it.

Their mood back again. They enjoy there night for drink and dance. A moment to forget what world so unfair and hard. That they know after this night they will back in reality. One of them are dealing the pain of being heart broken.

Let's meet the 5 woman:
1.TALIA GOMEZ- the broken hearted in the group and this story belong to her.
2. ANDREA ASUNCION- a vlogger and adviser ng barkada.
3.HAZEL TAN- living with Talia. Ang isip bata sa barkada.
4. THEA CALI MONTE - party goer sa barkada
5. LESLY LOPEZ- mas nakakatanda sa barkada at besfriend ng ex ni Talia.

Its a short brief info for them. Alamin natin sa istoryang ito ang magiging papel at ang mga nakakatagong pagkatao ng bawat isa.