Loyalty

(No ones POV)
In a large city lies a kingdom one of the most powerful within its country, The king has three sons , Geno, Error and fresh. Each prince will rule a kingdom in the future with the oldest Geno being the only one staying to rule his fathers.

Each prince has been given specialized Guards men who where raised as children to only do one thing to protect the prince they where assigned too for centuries guards men have kept things professional but what happens when that changes?

(17  years later)
(Genos POV)
I sat on the throne board my brothers had only just visited and sadly had to leave so soon. My kingdom was farther Inland so chaos barely struck, I should be grateful but it's so boring Hear.

I clicked my fingers and instantly my guards men strides in, Reaper was his name he was cunning, charming and handsome though he was extremely deadly. I even heard the other guards name for him, "Death" What a horrible name, I didn't like it at all it didnt but did suit him, so while they called him death I called him by his name and his name only.

"Yes my lord?" He said swiftly stepping on one knee He wore his black guards uniform the hood pulled up to hide some of his face, he had the weapon of a Scythe insuring his nickname further.

"Is there any talk amongst the city?" I asked peering down at him, "I'm afraid not how ever you have been invited to dinner with another country's prince" I tapped my chin thinking they would probably just try and get me to marry their son or daughter to sign some stupid peace agreement.

"I'm not sure Reaper maybe, I'll get back on that later" he nodded "you know you can stand now" he got up without a word.

I studied him I had known of him since I was a child we are the same age after all, I almost felt bad for him he didn't get a choice on to serve me I wonder if he even got a child hood or how he felt about having to serve me.

"Reaper can you talk to me?" I asked he paused which was unsuspected because he usually answers quickly. "You want to my lord? I'm just your guards men I'm sure you would much rather talk to someone of higher class" I couldn't help but laugh.

I stood up and walked down near him "oh drop the formalities I want to talk it beats the other people who seem to walk on egg shells around me"

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this is a occurring thing we do he just likes to tease me about me wanting to talk to someone else, If I'm honest he's the only one I can really talk to about anything.

He chuckled softly dropping the seriousness  "indeed it is true, did you see the last prince who asked you to dinner he kept stumbling over each sentence."

I laughed harder as we talked more.

~~~
Night had fallen to quickly and by then I had to send him off to his duty's. I was left in silence it was almost unbearable so I left the throne room to wonder the halls, I saw maids dusting around the halls each bowed to me as I walked past.

I stopped to look out the window from Hear you could see the guards tower and the court yard the moonlight gave off a silvery look and drowned the world in cold colours it was stunning to say the least how the world during the day bathed in warm tones and by night the world was in a colder tones two worlds both different yet beautiful.

(Reapers POV)
I ordered the lower level guards around some scouts came up to me saying that their range was clear I nodded and sent them off, the clang of the black smith was heard from within the courtyard, I sometimes wondered weather he ever took a break, Or was he like me?

I turned and headed in to the tower to my room, a desk with a candle was in it, The window had a amazing view over the city but I never got to really look at it since I was always on the go. As soon as Geno called I had to be their it was my duty to.