0.2

It was 11:30pm, and they were trespassing on factory grounds, where they put together school books and make pencils and erasers and sharpeners and anything else school related.

That's why eventually they began to hear sirens in the distance and that's why they got into Luke's car and left Ashton, not knowing if he was dead or alive.

Luke jumped in the drivers seat and Michael in the passengers side, and Calum in the back. Luke put his foot on the gas and spun his car, he drove as fast as his car would go, the police car on their tail. Luke swerved and hit into a bush.

Luke hit his hands on this steering wheel in frustration. The police man stalked up to the side of the car and shone his torch in Luke's eyes. He raised an eyebrow at him and Luke sighed.

*

"So Luke, Trespassing on school grounds again, were we?" Principal Hillridge asked. "I was out with some friends, no big deal." Luke shrugged.

"It is a big deal when we have police complaining to our school about one of our pupils."

"What are you going to do? expel me?" Luke smirked.

"Not yet." Hillridge replied. "You will however be obligated to attend our spin on community service."

Luke scrunched his nose up in confusion.

"You will have to clean the cafeteria every day after lunch, meaning you will miss your sixth period, which then means you will have to stay after school for an extra hour to do that class you missed."

Luke's eyes widened.

"And, because your grades have been slipping, you will be assigned a student tutor."

Luke groaned. "I bet it's going to be one of the prissy religious girls. Then they'll teach me some calculus, then I'll pass a few exams and I'll say something insulting to her then we'll never speak again. What's the point?"

"The point is, we need to pull your grades back up or you'll be obliged to attend summer school."

"Okay, fine. When do I start?"

"Today." Hillridge smiled.