chapter one: the beginning

Angelas P.O.V today's the day I get go on tour with my brother andy fucking biersack their manager suggested that it would be a good idea for me to go with them. so I can spend some time  with the guys after being kept in a house all day for my own good.

Andys P.O.V

FUCK I FUCKING HATE WAKING UP SO GODDAMN FUCKING EARLY he yelled for everyone on the bus to hear. " clam your tits dumbass its only ten am and besides we are picking up angela in an hour" ashley said walking towards the front of the bus. "no shit dumbass" andy said smacking ashley upside the head while walking towards the front. "so when is angela coming I miss her" cc said with a mouth full of food. "we picking her up in an hour" andy said making his bed.

*time lapse an hour*

Angelas P.O.V "wow this bus is huge " I said in awww looking around my new home for the next two years. "yo andy where is she " Ashley said "ASHLEY!!!! I said running up to him making both of us fall. "nice to see you too Angela" Ashley said getting up to see andy on the floor laughing his ass off. I got up walked over to Andy helped him up and gave him a big hug while cc and the rest of the guys get my things situated. after we got everything I'll need in the bus they put my suit case in the back room the bus doors closed and we were off.