first kiss

Imagine him and you, a little nervous on your third date, abandoning the idea of going to a restaurant since all of the lines were too long. You two lay outside, looking at the star while drinking wine and eating cheddar pringels (a makeshift cheese platter) and you lay there with your head on his chest and his arm around you.

Music is softly coming out of your car, soft songs that remind you of flowers and peace. Every once in a while he points out something in the night sky and even discussing each other passions. A song ends and another one begins, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

You smile and think out loud, "I love this song," you reach over him to turn up the volume when you meet lip to lip with Namjoon. His breath is on your breath, and hesitation lingers in his warm brown eyes. You too haven't kissed yet and you swallow your breath.

You lean in but a little bit, your heaRt stopping and racing at the same time. And he leans in with his rosy lips letting yours in a peck. You pull back a little bit but you two dive in by the motion of his hand on your jaw and your lips part and you two take in each other.

You forget everything, forget your conscience, your thoughts and your confusion.The kiss isn't strong and isn't the best but your body feels like it's floating. His lips hugs your lips as you two part to switch sides. He strokes your skin in pleasure. As well as a quiet moan.

You two part, with your eyes still close and giggle a bit. You get up with a head rush and an emotion rush, blushing from what just happened. Namjoon notices his hand on your cheek and pulls back, not realizing that he put it there. He breaks the moment with "Ive been wanting to do that for a while."