CHARACTERS

HEY READERS,

I am writting a new story on our favourite   '' anidita ''. This story is quite interesting to read .how would anirudh and bondita fall in love with each other.

anirudh roy choudary ,a sharp businessman ,come a long way.he live with his son arjun who is suffering from medical term.anirudh once fall in love with saudamini,a rich girl.

he work hard to establish himself infront of her father but nothing could impress arnab boumik. saudamini too love anirudh dearly .she left her father to marry anirudh.

they got married and have a beautiful child arjun but the happiness got ruin away espeacially after saudamini's miscarriage.

the couple qurrelling regularly.anirudh is furstad while saudamini missing her modeling career 

one day,

saudamini left anirudh and their child.

[did you guys expect any suspense here]

anirudh tried to mend their relationship .but get no response from her which break his heart.

bondita das ;a girl who working to meet expense of her family..she took a job in anirudh hotel branch of mumbai, one fine day,her boss come at their home and asked to play as his wife.while doing this drama bondita is developing her feeling for anirudh,there too anirudh too start falling in love again with bondita.

so it going to be interesting to write their story,hope you too enjoy to read.

please guys do comment to let me know about your views.i have posted chapter 2 at afternoon.there are good numbers of vote but no one is sharing their views on the storyso do comment.