Chapter 5

*recap*
" I just can't believe that with my super soft ball 11 trees fell down"
*recap over*
" ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU CALL THAT SOFT DO YOU EVEN KNOW YOURE STRENGTH?'
Guess who said that?
" OH IM SORRY THAT I DONT TRAIN VERRY OFTEN AND THAT I BASICLY QUIT SOCCER ALL TOGETHER AND THAT I AM DOING THIS FOR HILLMAN!"
As you can see our dear mc has gotten into a fight with Kevin over how strong she is and she doesn't realise it
" WELL YOU DIDIN'T HAVE TO THEY GOT ME AND THAT IS ALL THEY NEED"

"I mean....You guys are not that good and im bassicly here to help the team and besides a team consist of more than one ace striker you know.." 

"YOU SHUT UP I CAN DO IT WITHOUT YOU AND WITHOUT AXEL IM ALL THE TEAM NEEDS" 
 Lia sighs and starts to walk away knowing this arguement is going nowhere, "HEY ARE YOU GIVING UP SO SOON" Kevin shouted after her as she walked away. 
"Yes , now if you will excuse me I need to go home and eat dinner," Lia said  as she walked away towards her home. 

~le time skip Lia is now at her home eating dinner~ 
Lia's P.O.V

I was thinking about the petty arguement earlier before relizing when I bassicly decapeteded those trees I felt an energy going through my body and It might be a new hissastu (special move), So thats going to be intresting. 

I finished eating dinner before washing the plate and such in the sink, I than started to walk upstairs and get into my pj's. 
"Wow..the past few days sure have been eventfull huh..." I mumled to myself, "If only that accident didn't happen....Wonder what all would have changed.." I let out a soft sigh before laying down on my bed. "But its all a part of the butterfly effect...Still I wonder if it really was just an accident and not a ploy for the oppisite team to win..." I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep. 

I woke up the next day around 8 AM on a saturday wich meant that we did not have any training or matches so I decided to get dressed into a comfortalble sweater, some comforatble skinny jeans with black sneakers. I then walked down the stairs and made some pancakes for breakfast as I made them I started to think how going back into the soccer world is going to change my life... But is it for the better or for the worst... 
Theres only one way to find out