A free day

Lia's P.O.V

After making my pancakes I poured some orange juice into a glass before cleaning up the counter that I used for cooking. I grabbed my plate with pancakes and my orange juice before sitting at the table and eating and drinking my breakfast. 

I than walked out of the door after cleaning up my plate and glass, I grabbed my bag and keys before walking out of my home. 

As I was walking down the street I decided to go to the riverbank and just hang around there, As I arrived at the riverbank I saw some kids playing soccer. I decided to watch them, As I was watching them a smal smile on my face apppeard. 

After a while I saw Mark with them, him being the goalkeeper while they where playing and trying to score. "Hey, Im sure the next one will go in" he said positivly at a girl who tried to score.

I eventually started to leave but as I walked away I noticed Aphrodi watching the kids and Mark. 
"What are you doing here?" I asked him, not trusting him in the slightest. 
"Its pathetic how you're goalkeeper needs to train with kids inorder to improve. You're team will be easily crushed by us in a matter of seconds," He remakerd at me. 

"Maybe thats what we want you to think" I replied and started to walk away ignoring him. 

I walked into my home and spent the rest of my day there just chilling around and watching anime.