Chapter 2

With the last of my stuff packed I quickly make my exit. I'll miss my old apartment, it was the only place I had to get away from my family. It was dark out and I didn't have a car, so walking was my only option. As I walked I could hear the water splash under my feet from the rain the morning and it made me feel safe and secure. I took a deep breath and suddenly heard something bang and someone saying 'fuck' under their breath. I quickly turn around and expected to see someone, but no one was there. My instinct told me to run, it's not the first time I've been kid napped , I am a gang leaders son after all. In a hurry I turn around and see five people standing in front of me. My head tilted to the side and I knew what was coming. I closed my eyes and accepted my fate, at least I would be away from my damn father.

• Namjoon P.O.V  •

I told the others to wait for the ambush while I followed the target around.  He seemed relaxed and not on guard, which was an advantage for us.  He was finally heading towards the rest of the group, thank god it's almost over.  We finally made it to the ally when suddenly I trip over a trashcan. "Fuck" my eyes widen as I realized I just made noise. I quickly hide behind the broken metal trash can i somehow broke.  I took a small peek after he looked away to see that my boys where in place. It's show time.  I got up and Jungkook talked him and tied home up

"Huh I thought he would have put up more of a fight, you sure this is the right kid?" Jungkook asked.

"He's the right one alright, he isn't fighting cause he's used to this" a smiley tae responded.

"Namjoon you Almost blew are cover!" Suga yelled.

•  y/n P.O.V  •

After an angry little man yelled, a dimpled smile appeared from the other end of the ally. I'm guessing he's the one that said fuck. At least I wasn't hearing things I guess. Silver linings?  He was pretty good looking . Now that I look at them, they all are good looking. Damn my gay dars going off.  I swallow hard, when suddenly I hear someone whisper in my ear.  "You like what you see" I turn to see that a guy who's rather short but cute was the one whispering in my ear. Seeing me blush he smirked.... I take it back not cute.... sexy asf...... that baby face tells lies! I advert my face to another member and he's rather handsome, but seems to be scolding the man called Namjoon about breaking stuff.... he broke the trashcan, but it's metal? Cool? I feel a tug on my wrist, and I see it as a sign to stand up. Suddenly a van screeches to a stop, and my heart stops. They have the sun driving the van. This guys smile can blind anyone. How can someone so happy be a gang member? Maybe being kid napped by them won't be boring. Hopefully interesting, or maybe something a little more.