Chapter 3

- y/ns POV -

My eyes were covered by a cloth and I was harshly pushed into the van. I felt two people sit on both sides of me. "So now that we got him what are we going to do with him" the man to my right asked.

Are they really going to discuss this when I'm right here??

"Shush we will talk about this later when he's not in the same room" someone most likely in the front seat said.

Never mind their not that stupid.

I suddenly felt hot breath on my cheek from the left and flinched. "Wow he's got a nice face" the man to my left said

"Tae! Quit checking out the hostage or I'll make you change seats" someone yelled from the back. I felt his presence back away and I silently took note that the man to me left was named Tae?

"Your no fun Jin, you can't fool me I know you thought he was cute too" Tae teased.

"Can you guys stop being so gay" the man to my right said.

"Jimin your gayer than us" Tae shouted.

"You right" Jimin sassily said.

" you guys are giving me a headache and I'm trying to sleep" a stern voice barked. At a instant the three boys shut up. Another note the one the just spoke has power or just can scare people shitless. Then the car suddenly stopped and threw me because I didn't have a seatbelt on. My poor face was squished by the front seat. Both boys sitting next to me started giggling. Then the door opened...

"Now j-hope take the boy to the basement and make sure he's properly tied up we don't want a repeat of what kookie did" assumes leader shouted. I'm not a boy I'm a man..... I think?

"Hey! It was an accident hyung" someone in the back shouted. I've been here what an hour or so and I can tell these guys are close. I roll my eyes and wonder if I made the right choice in getting kidnapped.

- y/n's fathers P.O.V-

" sir we went to collect y/n and he was not in his house" one of my men claimed.

"What do you mean he was suppose to be packed and ready" I shouted. I can't believe he would go against me he knows what will happen if he disobeyed me.

"Sir we found his phone located in the alley close to his house" my man said as if he was questioning telling me this.

"What are you suggesting " my eyebrows raise in question.

"Well me and the others suspect a rival gang snatched him" he said quietly.

"That ridiculous y/n would never allow himself to be caught" I said with a wave of my hand.

"Mistake me if I'm wrong sir but didn't y/n want to be away from your gang and wouldn't he see this as an opportunity to do just that.... I'm sure that's why he left his phone because of the tracker on it" the man said as if he was confident in what he was saying. I looked at him knowing it was the truth.

"Well... shit"