Chapter 7

Warning: sexual content

Yoongi POV

Tonight was my night to watch the security cameras. I hated this job because it was incredibly boring. Namjoon would smack me upside my head if I told him that I kinda wanted that y/n boy to get lose so the night would be more interesting and it would give me a reason punch him around. In the end I always fall asleep during my shift anyway. I was about to drift off when one of the video feeds made a clicking noise. I shot up scared y/n had actually gotten loose. My eyebrows furrow when I saw Jimin walk in. "What the fuck are you doing Jimin?" I watched as a Jimin sat on the kids lap and my eyes widen. If he was sexually frustrated why didn't he come to me. Jimin and I are known to fuck around when we're bored, a friends with benefits type of thing. Sometimes Hobi would join when he needed a quick fuck, so Jimin had two options yet he went to the hostage. I was about to get up and yell at Jimin when a moan escaped the speakers and caused me to freeze. My eyes made it back to the screen and watch as Jimins mouth made it down y/ns neck. Y/n let out another low groan which caused me to bite my lip. My need to stop Jimin changed to the need for me to deal with my problems down stairs.  As y/n let out more groans my hand slowly made its way inside my pants. Before I could even began a voice interrupted me.

"Yanking it on the job aye?" My eyes widen as I turn to Hobi leaning on the door frame.
"Um" i was at a loss of words and couldn't find an excuse.
"What are you even doing it to the walls" he chuckled as he walked up and looked at the screens "What the fuck is Jimin doing!" He screeched as he swiftly hit me upside my head." Jeez you and Jimin are both horn dogs" he then quickly walked off heading towards the interrogation room.

Jimins POV

After I left hickeys down y/ns neck and abs I unzipped his pants. Suddenly the door busted open and revealed a rare sight.... a pissed off Hobi. "Jimin Park What on Earth are you doing!"
"Trying to blow a man... duh" I smirked turning back to y/n about to continue. When suddenly my ear was grabbed and I was dragged out of the room.
"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ok... I'm sorry! What happen to Yoongi he was in charge and suppose to be asleep!"
" well he wasn't and he would have let you did your unholy act if I didn't show up, you do know if Namjoon finds out your in trouble" suddenly someone speaks from the hallway.
" What shouldn't I find out?" Namjoon says as he emerges from the dark hallway.
"Your awake"
"Yes I'm awake! Hobi your screaming probably woke up the entire block!"
"Hehe sorry" I roll my eyes and was about to walk away when Namjoon caught my attention.
"I know you have the hots for him but wait and let us get the information out of him." I sigh
"Fine... wait how you know"
Namjoon looked at me with an annoyed expression "Jimin just before you left your room I heard you saying his name and then shouting *clears throat* 'fuck it I need the real thing who cares if I bone him right?.... the perks of having my room right next to yours *sighs*"  my face erupted into flames and I nodded and ran to my room.

Hobi POV
"Um Namjoon?"
"Yea?"
"Tomorrow don't send the horn dogs in to begin the questioning"
"Why" he asked with his brows furrowed.
"Y/n is basically naked and marked up, don't wanna give them any ideas" a slight blush made it on Namjoons face.
"Ah"
"That includes you boss, we all know your a secret pervert" his head whips towards me.
"What!"
"Goodnight boss hehe"

-Later in the morning-

That night Namjoon put me in charge of finding someone to do the mornings questioning until we come up with a better way to get information. I decided the best candidate would be the only straight guy in the house, he's also the strongest. I take a deep breath in and knock on his door. "Hey jungkook"