『6』

26.11.2018

{Episode 4, Season 1}

𝒮𝑜, 𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝐼𝓈 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒾𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇?

~

-

{2 person}

-

Opening your eyes again, the short kiss was wonderful, even if it was wholesome and not ruff at all, you loved every second.

"Wow, Sebastian."

You whisper, he stood in silence too, before he could say something else his name was called from the young master, shortly followed by yours.

.

You sat in your ball gown inside the carriage, next to Sebastian again. you had you in a flower crown since you didn't dare to wear a hat like the two females which you were joined with. 

Madam Red and Ciel.

Sir Druitt was number one suspect (For Ciel at least), and today he was hosting quite big last party, inviting just about every noblewoman in the city, Madam Red insisted that yourself and Ciel would wear a dress.

A pretty ball gown. 

So you went with the casual roses and long see-through gloves that were just made for the dress. 

Ciel was not really happy about his dress for the day, but Red, oh how she loved it.

When you walked out of the carriage you all went inside, you held Sebastian's arm while Ciel walked next to him, holding his pink dress up, you had taught him that since you were raised in a literal castle.

Madam Red began going over your identities, Ciel crossed his arms and frowned, Sebastian, fixed his gasses.

"Ciel would be my niece, visiting from the country, Sebastian who will be Ciel's tutor and (Y/N) you're my beautiful protege and Sebastian's wife."

She points at all of you, Ciel blushes, Sebastian clicked his glasses and you stuck a pose.

"And just why do I need to act like your niece?!"

Ciel shouted.

"Because, dear, I always wanted a niece."

"You're kidding me!"

"You don't want them to know you're a Phantomhive, do you? Besides and I've heard that Lord Druitt has an eye for any little pretty in a skirt and (Y/N) is here for that too, and we do want to catch his eye right?"

Sebastian bows over to Ciel.

"By any means necessary, you do remember saying that, do you not sir?"