『7』

28.11.2018

{Episode 5, Season 1}

𝐼 𝒦𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒾𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇

~

-

{2 person}

-

You sat behind Ciel who played chess with Madam Red.

Ciel was mad that Druitt wasn't Jack the Ripper and Madam was trying to keep his mind off the case. It was already dark out and you had your guard up, higher than usual. 

"Is it really the time for a game of Chess?"

Asked Ciel when he moved a  piece.

"Obsessing over about it won't help you solve the case. Why not leave it to Sebastian, dear?"

Madam Red made her move, you drank from your empty teacup (People that were not supposed to notice were noticing that you never drank tea.) staring at the Red woman and her panicky eyes, Sebastian stood behind you looking over at some teacups and tea sets.

Ciel was saying something super dank and edgy and you didn't have the energy to be the wow factor so you stood up.

"It's checkmate."

Ciel put the knight down and you walked to the door.

"I am going to sleep, good night, Ciel, farewell Madam Red, hope we will meet again."

You said the last sentence in a cold bliss, you brought the illusion that the room got colder when you left, she shivered but didn't say anything. 

.

You jolt awake, everything around you was shaking it felt like someone was holding you down.

This was a big downfall to your powers if you don't use them they build up and all of the sudden wakes you up when your nerves are the highest. Sitting up in the silky bed you had your hands on your face while looking down, the moonlight shined on you and you looked upon the moon, it was full and had a red tint in it. 

Something is wrong. 

Standing up you control everything around you with grace, slipping around the wooden floors you take out a normal outfit you were going to walk out in, you have to check out what going on and why you're secretly having a panic attack.