『Christmas Special』

24.12.2018

Merry Christmas, or anything you celebrate at this time of year ;))

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈

~

-

{2 person}

-

Your coat draped over your shoulders as you walked throughout the lit London streets, Ciel was in front of you, looking dramatic with you, Sebastian tailed with you both looking at both of you with amazement and amusement.

The Queen had sent Ciel a letter not so long ago and Ciel decides that TODAY (December 24t) would be a perfect time to investigate.

"Ciel, can't we just to it tomorrow?"

You asked again, there was no one on the road hence it was dinner time and it's Christmas.

"No, tomorrow I am opening gifts."

You chuckle and so does Sebastian. But your face falls when you realize why. Christmas is about being lazy, food (Or so you have been told) and be with family and friends. Not solve a case about some killed 'Santa Clauses' 

"It's just murder, can we go home?"

Sebastian stood still and so did Ciel, they looked at you and then back at the road in front of them and the shops.

"Murder that no one saw, no clues only dead bodies."

As you began walking closer you heard the voices beside an alleyway.

"So we're working for Scotland Yard this time?"

You asked, Ciel grumbled and Sebastian smirked.

"With."

Ciel corrected, you rolled your eyes and now walked lazier, rather not walking but dragging yourself throughout the street.

"Dear, you really don't want to work this case, do you?"

You looked at Sebastian, his sentence didn't make any sense after thinking it over three times.

"It's just, it's so BORING."

You shouted 'Boring' when you arrived at the crime scene, the policemen and detectives looked at you three and when looking at you all up and down they began to their duties.

Now you saw familiar but not very liked faces, Abberline and Sir Arthur (You met them at the Jack the Ripper case), the two walked close together and stopped in front of Ciel and you.

"Phantomhive, I am glad you took the time to come here."

"Any leads?"

Ciel went straight to the point, Abberline was checking you out and you only glared.

"Well... No, but you have to tell her who she is."

Sir Arthur gestured to you.

"(Y/N) Michalis, support."

You and Arthur shook hands and he smiled a little, Abberline stared still at you so you didn't shake his hand.

"Can we see the bodies?--"

Abberline was quick to the 'He's only a child' and quickly was here to cut off.

"Phantomhive, are you--"

"--Yes."

Sir Arthur started to walk throughout the crowd of police and you all tailed behind him, there were three bodies, three men, all divorced, in the same Santa costume, you quickly discovered that there would be more to this case than normal, so you had to make sure to try to cover up that the killers had gone through more than just a Christmas wish.

All the three men were stabbed through the heart, right in the middle of it, they had been dead 4 hours till they were found so there was no hope that they were going to all of the sudden spring back to life.

"They were killed with an icicle, rather icicles hence the no murder weapon and damp cold water staining the shirt..."

You deduced quickly, not mentioning how perfect this murder was, you waited a little bit till you began talking even further. There were crumbs on the corner of the mouth of one of the men

"The third one...David was stuffed with gingerbread when he just died, but you know that. My money is on the ex-wife."

You look up, Sebastian was surprised and Ciel was too, Abilene was quick to write down what you said and Sir Arthur was blinking fast.

"A support?"

"You meant ex-WIFES"

Ciel nodded to Abilene and Sebastian looked at Sir Arthurs stupid correction.

"They were all married to the same woman... At the same time, and then all cheated on her."

You told Sir Arthur, you then turned around with Ciel walking with you, you had solved the case in 10 minutes and Sebastian was going to grant you YOUR Christmas wish for it if you know what I mean. 

"How did you solve it so quick?"

Ciel asked, trying to think over the incident 3 minutes ago.

"I didn't solve it, it's Christmas."

You stepped now quicker than before. 

"Yes, you did solve it."

"There is so much more to this case, like how the ex-wife is literally an illegal demon and made a deal with a Christmas spirit."

"Sebastian, why didn't you say anything?"

Asked Ciel then.

"My lord, I knew that (Y/N) would word it better, you know, her dictionary isn't just, pardon my French, 'I', 'Am', 'A', 'Goddess', 'Leave', 'Me', 'Alone',"

Sebastian earned a glare from you.

"I also say many other things too..."

"Of course you do, love."