"Us."

Taehyung's POV
I obey Jimin, and sit down on the bench.

"What's her situation?" I ask anxiously.

Jimin  hesitates speaking

Jimin  hesitates speaking .

Namjoon takes a deep breath and speaks up, "Tell him Jimin, he needs to know."

Jimins eyes glisten, tears threatening to fall.

I impatiently yell out "Fucking tell me now! I'm scared!"

He blinks, a tear escaping his eyes, "Hae is in danger. We are in danger."

My face is unresponsive.

What?

I manage to mutter out
"How a-are we a-all in danger?"

Jimin wipes his tears with his small hand, avoiding a response to me.

Yoongi Hyung takes control, "Last night, Hae was with Jimin, correct?"

I nod, and look at Jimins trembling body.

"She opened up to him and told his some things about her past. The thing is "her past", is not her past, it's her present and future."

I'm so confused right now.

"Her past?" I question.

Jin Hyung speaks up, "She told Jimin about her uncle. She claims he is a very bad and dangerous person. To confirm that, I went online and searched her up, of course no close relatives came up since she is an orphan, but I dug deeper in the dark depths of the internet, and I found out something extremely horrific."

I barely whisper out, "what did you find Hyung?"

He sighs and holds the bridge of his nose, "Her uncle is one of the most dangerous hitmen of Seoul."

I sit petrified, my mind unable to process this information.

Hobi Hyung comes to me and hugs me,