"Dramatic."

Mild sexual content 🚨

"I love you Hae." he says softly. "Yes I know Kookie! I do too!" He comes closer to my body, putting his warm hands on my neck, " I do love you as a friend... but I love you more than that. I love you as a woman. Id love for you to be my woman. Will you be mine?" I stand dumbfounded, "What do you mean Jungkook? I'm with Taehyung. I could never." He smiles and leans in to kiss me. His soft lips enamore me. Pushing myself back to reality,"No I can't." I say as I pull away. He leaves smugly. "You'll get what you deserve then." He mutters to himself.

I stand alone trying to process what happened. Taking a deep breath, I walk out the room. "Hey pretty girl." I instantly turn around. "Chen" I sigh. His face turns malicious and he comes toward me noticeably holding something behind his back. "W-What are y-you doing Chen?" I mutter nervously. "Relax princess." He says slyly and raises a white rag to my nose.

Black is all I saw.

"Hae! Hae! Wake up, what's wrong!?" I flutter my eyes and find Taehyung and Jungkook hovering over me.

Jungkook.

Jungkook brings his hand to my wet cheeks. "You were crying baby." He says sadly. I look up at Tae not bearing to look Jungkook in the eyes, "what just happened?"

He speaks up "I have no idea. We were sleeping peacefully and suddenly you started whimpering in your sleep and you became restless. Did you have a bad dream?" He says while caressing the side of my face.

I did. But I didn't want to tell him, he shouldn't worry about this. I wouldn't want him to know I was basically cheating on him in my dreams either, and with his best friend.

"No. I don't think I did."I respond hesitantly. They both look at each other questioningly, "uhm... so then why were you freaking out in your sleep?" Jungkook questions.

Ugh.

"I don't know honestly... I'm a really weird person, so.... I could just be going crazy." I say with a sigh.

"You're not going crazy babe. But I'm really shaken up about this weird behavior in your sleep. Maybe we should consult a doctor?" Tae says.

I instantly shake my head, "No don't worry about me. I'm fine. I've just been very tired lately, I think it's having an effect on my sleep."

They both eyed me closely and then look at each other and nod.

Suddenly they tackle me and start tickling in my most sensitive spots.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa!" I scream and kick. They both laugh and proceed.

"I'm going to peeeeeeee! Please have mercyyyyy!"

They both swoop down and smother me in kisses, "that was for lying to us." Jungkook whispers sexily in my ear causing me to flinch and my cheeks to flush.

He smirks satisfied with my reaction.

They both get up and Jungkook quickly excuses himself and leaves, claiming he has an appointment.

I nod in comprehension, and wave goodbye.

Taehyung looks at me seductively, "Not today baby." I say with hopes of eliminating his dominant desires that I know are brewing inside him.

He widens his eyes in disbelief, "How could you think that way, of me especially?" He says dramatically.

I laugh it off and lay back, "Come cuddle and stop being so dramatic!"