"Out of breath."

The boys had a concert today, which meant you had to spend your day with Chen, that is until the concert started. "So, Miss, What do you desire to do today?" He asks politely. You shrug, " I just need to kill time before the concert, so it doesn't matter, we can do whatever." He nods, "Would You like to go shopping?" You nod, "Sure let's go!"

Taehyung's POV
"I just don't understand how those pictures of Hae and you aren't all over the media by now." Namjoon Hyung says. "Maybe it wasn't the paparazzi?" Hobi Hyung states. Yoongi Hyung raises his voice, "Well then who the fuck was it?!" Jimin rushes to calm him down, "Maybe she thought they took a picture of her and it didn't actually happen." He says reassuringly.

Namjoon sighs, and massages the bridge of his nose, "He does have a point, it could've been a misunderstanding." I am sitting in silence, listening to every potential situation and thoroughly analyzing every possible outcome. Jin Hyung notices my distant mind, "don't pay much mind Tae, it's most probably a misunderstanding." I nod in agreement to my eldest Hyung, "you're right." He chuckles, "Aren't I always?" Almost instantly, Yoongi groans, "always cracking jokes at the worst times."

Everyone hushes. Jin sighs in defeat. Taking all the courage inside me I confront my Hyung, "Although Jin Hyung cracks jokes at the worst times, he's our pillar. If he didn't do this, we'd most likely be down a deep hole of depression. So please just let him be. Our happiness grows off him."

To your surprise, Yoongi doesn't put up a fight. "You are absolutely right." He says coldly. Jin smiles warmly, " just come give me love old man." He says as he extends his arms.

Jimin pushes Yoongi into Jins embrace

Jimin pushes Yoongi into Jins embrace . Jin wraps his arms wholeheartedly onto Yoongi's small figure, "I love you little bro! Even though you love to offend me, all is forgiven cause you're the loml." He says jokingly but sincerely at the same time. Yoongi scoffs, and the rest can't help but laugh at this heartwarming interaction.

Yoongi pulls back, " I need a nap." He states with a yawn. We all burst out laughing, "A NAP!" Jimin laughs, "you obviously forgot tonight's the big concert at City field, right?" Yoongi responds blankly, "Nope I didn't forget. I never forget, I just choose to not acknowledge the fact that we have events like this." We all roll our eyes.

"Let's go rehearse." Jin commands, we all obey and make our way to the stadium.

We stand in awe staring at the dimensions of the place. "Look how far we've came." Hobi lets out lowly, almost sounding like a whisper. "Thank you army's." Namjoon says looking up to the sky.

" Namjoon says looking up to the sky