Intro

*I do not own any of the images or songs used in this story, I only own the writing itself and the universe/creature looks I designed*

Set back in the days of ships or in a fantasy land that still uses ships a lot.
Merfolk are apex predators.

Similar to my merman ZeKa AU, but scarier. Long claws, powerful tails , frills and spikes down their arms and/or back. Slitted eyes and frilled or pointy ears.
Know to eat sailors and other people on occasion. Not trustworthy. A bit like trusting a hungry pack of lions to not view you as food.

Characters

Human Character is named Laurence. Tan skin, light brown almost dirty blond hair lightened from being in the sun so much, freckles across his cheeks, bright green eyes. 5'10, Age 19.

Mer Character is called Thijs (rhymes with nice-) by Laurence. His actual name being too complicated for the human tongue. Dark brown hair, solid black eyes (his pupils only show at night unlike the others, they glow a green color), a dark midnight blue (looks basically black unless in the sunlight) tail and frills, black claws, tail is very large and powerful and all in all (plus tail) he is about 8 or 9 feet long. Age unknown. But older than Laurence.

(The first part will be posted either tonight or tomorrow once I tweak a few things. I will be working on the IMF chapter tonight too. Also, the Aes up top was put together by me)

(Song above is what inspired this story somewhat actually! Give it a listen!)

WARNING: STORY WILL CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT. IT WAS ORIGINALLY A PWP PIECE AND STILL TECHNICALLY IS.
If this makes you uncomfortable please don't read.
There will also be descriptions of gore and probably biting.