~Chapter 1~

Profile of Angelica:

Full name:Angelica Mischief Kimiki

Age: same as Mikasa and Eren

Looks: white hair, amber eye colour, scarred arms and wrists, same height and body as Mikasa, symbol of a sun with rays on the left and right thigh, stomach

Personality:opposite of Mikasa but still cares about Eren, stronger than Mikasa and Eren

__________________________________

As Mikasa, Eren and I gathered sticks for our mom and dad, I find Eren asleep so I wake him up as I say "come on, Eren it's getting late." As he wakes up he starts crying and I panic and call Mikasa as she then says "why are you crying, Eren?" Eren looked confused until he touched his face.

Then as we head home, "don't tell anyone I was crying." "A mischief's honour~!" I say with my hand over my heart and smiling big at him which always made his face red for some reason? Then Hanneth comes over to Eren and says "why are you crying Eren? Did Mikasa get mad at you for some reason?" "Huh?! Why would I be crying-you stink of booze!" I then look behind which are the other guys that are patrolling the gates.

Then Eren tells them as when they're suppose to guard the gates and how it'll break and titans will come in. Then I show him to home which he follows, I then see Eren with an angered face but then we hear the bells!! Then someone yells that the heroes came back!! Eren drags both Mikasa and I as he says "let's go Angel and Mikasa!" Then as we arrive to the crowd, I lead them to boxes so we could see since I was short as Eren and Mikasa was a tiny bit taller than us. We saw so many hurt people and they had a depressed air around them. Then an elderly woman comes up to one of the men as she says "I can't see my son Brown!" The man then explains how they didn't make a progress at all. Then the man in front of me starts talking bad about him which makes me punch him which makes him fall to the ground!!

As Mikasa drags me and kicks me on the stomach I drop my firewood as I tell Mikasa and Eren, "help me pick up the firewood." As we walk home, father welcomes us. Father was about to leave until Mikasa says "Eren wants to join the scouting legion...even Angel.." I was surprised and Eren too since Mikasa told mother and father which mother was surprised as she grabs Eren and I as she tells us how many people die outside, father then grabs my shoulder as he says "why would you want to go outside?" I look down as I say " 'cause I want to see...the life outside of the walls.." Then father leaves as he tells mother "curiosity cannot be taken down Carla...." He then tells Eren about a key to the basement.

As after leaves mother tells Eren "you're still not going to join the scouting legion." He gets furious but as he walks away, mother tells Mikasa and I "help each other when things get out of hand." I put my hand over my chest "A mischief's honour~!" Then as I run before Eren to block him from running I see thugs beating up Armin so I run to them and they run away!!

As Eren offers help to Armin, he stands up on his own. Then as we sit on the ground near the river and chat about the outside world and the scouting legion, then the ground shook!! Then as we check where it came from, then we see smoke from outside the walls!! Then we see a titan taller than the wall "but....the wall is 50 metres tall!!" I say as the titan breaks the wall!!

We had a look of despair in our faces as boulders flew everywhere!!! There was a hole in the wall, I then run to the way home. As Mikasa, Eren and I arrived to the house, it was crushed in a boulder and mom was under the debris!!! "Mom!!" I yell the same time as Eren as we ran to her and try to lift the wood off. "Mom we'll save you!!" As we tried to lift the debris, we heard a roar from the titans!! As mom tells us to leave I say "please!! There's still time!!" "Why can't you guys just obey my last wish!!" I then see a titan walking our way. Then Hanneth appears then attacks the titan but he freezes and then comes to us as he carries us away from mom.