~Special Chapter 1~

This starts as they are in high school and a festival is coming up, with everyone else and pretend that they're all the same age~!

___________________

As there was a festival in the next two days, I had planned to do something for the festival but I couldn't make ideas so I gathered Armin, Eren, Mikasa, Levi, Hange, Erwin, Jean, Marco, Annie, Reiner, Sasha, Connie, Christa, Bertolt and Ymir.

"Why are we gathered here, Angel?" Christa asks me as I say "you know the festival coming up in two days?" "yep why?" "I want to do a themed cafe~!!" "Angelica Mischief Kimiki!! Is this why you gathered all of us?!" "...yep..."

"I'll help." Mikasa says as I then rush over to her and punch her on the arm, "you will always help me!" as I then try everyone to help me, I ended up with Christa, Armin, Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Ymir, Bertolt, Connie, Sasha, Reiner and Marco and Annie.

"Okay, anyone have ideas?" "we could do a costume cafe!" Christa suggests as I have come up with an idea! "Okay! I'll tell you guys what's happening....."

~2 days later~

As we all decided to do an angel/demon party which Christa, Armin, Connie, Sasha, Marco and Bertolt are angels while Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Ymir, Reiner and Annie are demons, while the costumes looked like this:

Angels

Male-white wings, white vest with really light grey shirt under, white suit pants, white gloves, white fedora, white dress shoes, yellow halo

Female-white wings, white ballerina-like dress, knee-length white socks, white gloves, white flats, yellow halo

Demon

Male-black wings, black vest with almost-black grey shirt under, black suit pants, black gloves, black fedora, black dress shoes, black demon tail and horns

Female-black wings, black ballerina-like dress, knee-length black socks, black gloves, black flats, black demon tail and horns

Everyone was embarrassed and my costume an angel. "A-Angel... Why are these costumes.... So r-r-revealing!?" Armin asks as I say "They're not that revealing!! This is my cafe *sniffs* and y-you said *hiccup* you would help me!" I then cover my face with my hands as I fake cry then everyone tries to cheer me up and then Armin says "okay! I'll help you as long as you don't cry anymore!" "Okay~!" I then turned happy and we all prepare the cafe into a black and white look.

Then our first customers who are guys appear, "hello boys~! How many of you are here?" I say with my smile as they blush and say "3 guys, please." "Okay! Come this way~!" I then lead them to the corner of the cafe and bright spot as I give them menus and wave them goodbye.

"Angel, why are you a natural at this?" Jean asks as I say "It's in my genes and I'll get us more customers." Everyone then looked at me while I was crazy, then we see Levi, Erwin and Hange come in and I then tell my employees "Jean and I will welcome the customers and bring them to their tables as the guys take their orders and the girls serve the food to them. Got it?" "Yep!" I then hurry to Levi and his group as I say "hello~! Welcome to the Angel and Demon's Cafe. How many of you are there?" "There are 3 of us Kimiki." "Omg~! You look beautiful Angel!" "Thanks Hange and right this way." I then lead them to the nicest spot in our cafe as I then sat beside Levi and gave them their menus.

"Angel won't you have to go back to help them?" "What the hell! There's only snack items here like angelic cookies, demonic stake, holy water, demon's blood and etc.!!" "It's a cafe smart ass!! Not a f*****g buffet!!" I then notice I yelled a bit loud but everyone ignored me. I then go back to working.

~the end of the day~

As the festival ended and we earned more than hundreds of dollars!! "Whoo!! We got so much money!" I cheer as everyone cheers with me. "We should do this sometime." "Yeah but a new theme!" "Not too much revealing costumes." Everyone keeps commenting as I smile and we all head home.