~Chapter 4~

Angel's titan form looks almost like Eren's but it has white shoulder-length hair, amber eyes that are on fire, some parts are not covered in flesh like the cheek bones and ankles and wrists, has her symbol on the same places and are on fire

Mikasa

As I've seen a female muscular titan punch the titan, a titan....who's turning on its on species?! But this scene....was uplifting. It felt much like looking at the physical manifestation of humanity's anger. The titan had white shoulder-length hair, amber bright eyes that looked like it was on fire.

As Armin swoops down to me, as we watch the 14m titan from above, it then screams at each other, then as the female titan goes into a fighting stance. The titan then sends the titan's head flying!! Connie, Armin and I just experienced the titan attack, then as we were about to leave Armin says "not that I've got an awful lot of gas, but....hurry up and replace it with this!!" As he replaces my gas tank with his. "Armin!" "This is the only way!! There's no point in me having it!! But....this time around...use it carefully. So that you can save everyone..." As we head to rescue the others, Armin then tells us he has an idea. Then Armin tells us his plan while it includes the two 14 m and 15m titans who are rebelling against their kind.

Jean

As we almost run out of gas, one of us then ran out of gas!! He was stuck on the ground, as all other people then went to help him but got eaten. I just watch them as I say "now!! Let's head straight into the HQ now while the titans are occupied elsewhere! It's a small window of opportunity, let's take it!!" As we charged to HQ, I was grabbed by a titan on the leg but I escaped by cutting it's fingers off. As we arrived, then as two titans made a hole in the wall, suddenly a male titan punched the titans!!! Then a female titan then punches the other one with its fists of fury!!! Then Connie, Armin and Mikasa arrive as then Connie says "hey, guys!! These titan are a weird specimen that enjoys killing it's own kind like it's going out of style!! And they've shown no interest in us, at that!!"

~time skip~

Mikasa

As we killed the titans in the supply room, as we go outside, we then see the two titans getting eaten by other titans.

Armin

I then see the abnormal titan that killed Tomas, the female titan then raged as she then bites the nape of the neck on the titan!! As it attacks two titans, it then falls to it's knees like the other titan and ran out of juice!!

As we looked at the titans, we suddenly see one person from each titan pop out!! We had our eyes wide-open as we see Eren without his 3DMG and Angel who didn't have her 3DMG and she had no shirt on but just her bra!!! Mikasa then heads to both of them as she then gets both of them.

Mikasa

As I got both Eren and Angel, I cried out loud since I thought they were long gone!! "Waaaaaa!!" But I hear Angel say as she pats my back and says "Mikasa, you're kinda loud......" Then Armin touches both their hands as Jean then says "so this is all Eren and Angel's doing.."

Eren

~thought~

As I was eaten with Angel while sacrificing ourselves for Armin, I find ourselves in the stomach of the titan!!! I then start crying as I regretted dying, I'm not giving up!!! A male titan then comes out of the titan's stomach and then another one that is a female. I then start killing other titans as I say....

~reality present~

"I'm gonna kill 'em dead...." I say as Armin calls my name as I see soldiers surrounding us, Angel, Mikasa, Armin and I.