Dinner

Jackie's POV

"So why'd you get home early today?" Cameron asks us over dinner. 

"Were you bad?" He asked.

"Um..." Hayes said, looking at me. 

"Yes and no." I explain.  

"Explain." He said, wolfing down a taco. 

"Well, me and Hayes were going into school and..." I explained the story.

"Man, and I thought I was bad when I was younger!" Cameron exclaimed. 

"Lemme tell you now, we've done worse." I tell him. 

"And I thought Sky was the sass master!" Cameron said. 

"Believe me, I was worse than they were at their age." Nash said.

"Don't give them any ideas, Nash." My mother warned.

After we cleaned up dinner, Cameron watched TV with Skylynn, Nash took a shower, and since I was absent the whole day today I had to go over to Teag's house to get my work. She lived two houses over. Hayes had to go to his friend Ed's house to get his work. 

I rang the doorbell, and Teags answered. 

"Here's your work." She said, handing it to me. 

"Thanks, do you have to explain anything to me?" I ask.

"No, but you could explain this." She said. She held up her pink iPhone 5c, and showed me a photo of me kissing her boyfriend, Ryan. 

"Teags, I can explain! He kissed me! I didn't kiss him! That photo was from a month ago!" I tell her.

"Yeah right. He wouldn't cheat on me. I thought you liked Jack G." She said. 

"I do! Ryan's not even my friend!" I tell her.

"Whatever." She said, and slammed the door in my face. I mope back home, and found Hayes at my desk, waiting for me. 

"Hey, can you help me with this?" Hayes asked. 

"Okay." I said, and explain how to do the problem. 

"Can you do me a favor, and make Ryan admit to Teags that he kissed me?" I said. I explain that Ryan forced me to kiss him, and that someone must've seen, and sent it to Teags.  

"Okay, I'll make him admit it." Hayes said. I tackle him with a hug.

"Best brother ever!" I yell. Nash heard, and came upstairs.

"I thought I was the favorite!" He pouted. 

"You too, Nash." I said, and he hugged with us. 

"But I'm your best bæ friend, right?" Cameron asks. I nod, and he joins.

"I want a hug!" Sky yells, and soon we were all in one very big group hug.  

Why do you think Ryan kissed Jackie? Does he like her? And what if Jack G finds out? You all know my motto by now. And FYI I still need questions for my Q&A chapter, leave comments or inbox me. Love y'all. -Lea