Jack Edward and Jack Finnegan!

Jackie's POV

I was happily lounging on the deck, when Jack J came up to me. I huff.

"What, Jack?" I ask, I was hapriily reading. He smirked.

"Gilinsky has a present for you him, delivered by me." He said. My eyebrows crease in confusion. He picks me up, and I holler, "Jack, I swear if you-" But I never finished my sentence, because he threw me in the pool, in my Gucci sandals. He will pay. 

"Jack Finnegan Gilinsky!" I yell, mad. Jack swims over.

"Like my present?" He asked, amused. I, however, was the opposite. 

"These are $200 sandals, Jack. If they're ruined, you are paying for a new pair." I said.

"Nah." He said. I get out of the pool, and thankfully no harm is done to my babies. (Her sandals, she's not pregnant!)

"Jack Edward Johnson and Jack Finnegan Gilinsky consider yourselves lucky these aren't ruined!" I tell them. They laugh, and I glare. I was pissed.

After going back to Shawn and I's room, I showered, and got changed in the bathroom, then laid down on my bed, watching TV with Shawn, who was also laying down on his bed. 

"Should I get revenge on Jack and Jack?" I ask. Shawn probably wouldn't if he was in my position.

"Make Jack G. pay for breaking such a pretty girl's heart." He said.

"And let's not forget the man who almost, almost, ruined your $2,000 sandals." Shawn said. I laugh.

"$200." I said. He shrugged.

"Same difference!" He exclaimed. 

I'm leaving tomorrow for Florida, left you off with a cliffy, #sorrynotsorry. I will miss all my friends, I'll update this probably on Monday once I'm back. Love you, vote, comment and follow, I do follow back! Goodbye for now :( -xoxo, Lea