LISTEN UP

PLEASE READ!

This book has been the one I've been putting off for the longest time. Mainly because there isn't a lot of impact from this book onto the other ones. Also, the Clone Wars is my favorite shit ever to watch, but it takes the LONGEST to write about.

But since I've left this book on a hiatus, I want to explain why. And explain how I am planning to update it:

I will slowly, and I mean very slowly, update this book. Only when I have inspiration, which, with the new Clone Wars season coming out it may be soon. BUT PLEASE, if you have read up to this book, then keep going on to Rise of the Empire, also on my page. There's about 3+ more books after this that you should really read! But be sure to add this to your library so you get updates to see more adventures of Obi-wan and Jade and their squads!

Also, another note, if I write episodes in clone wars into chapters (of course adding Jade), then just know that a lot of these chapters may or may not be in order. Because the Clone Wars has a lot of battles and plots going on that aren't on a set timeline like the regular movies, that's how it'll be. Although I will try my best to keep everything semi-in order.

Thank you so so so much for keeping with this series, I appreciate every single one of you!

Xoxo, Chloe