Chapter 3 - Blonde guy

Do all the good looking boys have blue eyes these days?

I look at the boy in front of me who is standing with an apologetic look on his face. The guy has blonde hair combed on one side and I gotta say he has a great fashion sense. Wait, am I seriously checking him out when he just poured his drink on me minutes ago.

"You don't look drunk at all. So you blind or what?" I ask him pissed.

"I am so sorry. Someone pushed me and I kind of tripped and poured my drink all over you." The blonde guy apologies, scratching the back of his neck. And now I also notice a tooth gap, it suits him to be honest.

I look at him then the glass at his hand as I still feel the top I was wearing, clinging on my back due to alcohol. On top of that it's white so there is definitely a stain.

"Here, take this. This might help you a little to clean up." He offers me a handkerchief.

"I don't think it's going to help." I mumble. "I have to go home." I say then start walking towards the exit of the kitchen.

"Wait." The guy stops me as I am about to walk out of the kitchen.

"You know, if you want I can ask my sister to lend you some clothes that way you wouldn't have to leave the party."

"And why would your sister be carrying around clothes in a party?" I ask him, raising one eyebrow.

"Maybe because this is her house." He replies, mimicking the same action as me, raising one eyebrow.

Wait, Anna is the one hosting the party so this is her house. That means this guy is Anna's brother.

"Oh so you are the college guy everyone is talking about." I wonder out loud causing him to smirk.

"I guess." He gives me a lopsided  grin.

"Well come on, let's get you changed." He leads the way to the centre of the room where I see Jessica dancing more like grinding with a jock from school.

"Hey, sis." The blonde guy- I don't know his name yet so I am just going to call him the blonde guy- says casually, like he just didn't see his sister grinding with a guy.

"What do you want?" Anna asks annoyed."Can't you see I'm busy?"

The blonde guy whispers something to her and her eyes fall on me, recognition crossing them.

Anna walks over to me, leaving her grinding partner, with a smile on her face.

"I apologise that you had to deal with this idiot." She punches her brother in the stomach." But yeah you can go and change into any of my dresses."

"I really don't want to bother yo-" I start but she cuts me off. "It's no problem. Also I don't want you to leave because of his stupidity. So go and get changed. My room is in upstairs." She smiles at me again. I always thought Jessica is a little snobby but guess I was wrong. She is sweet actually.

"Come on. I'll show you her room." The blonde guy says, walking in the direction of the stairs and I follow him.

"Uhm, I am Hope." I awkwardly introduce myself, as we climb up the stairs. Well, someone needed to do that. I can't keep calling him the blonde guy all the time, it sounds weird.

"Shit! I totally forgot about the intoduction part. I am Daniel Seavey. Nice to meet you."

A/N

Do you guys like Daniel's hair? I think blonde suits him.