A HARD LIVING LIFE.

I woke up early. And went to check the mail. We had been evicted from our apartment. Man I need to find away to make money. No one would hire me because of my rag clothes. I guess I can go to my boy Jake for some help.

On the phone:

Jake.

Wassup.

Say man I need help.

Coo.

Meet me at the Woods.

Coo.

Ight.

Convo over:

I got in my car and went to the Woods.

So you in. Jake asked.

Yeah. I say.

He gave me some money.

Thanks. Man. This is enough to pay bills,feed my family, and buy clothes. I say.

You can get more man. he says.

Great. Just tell me.  And I'm with it. I say.

Good. he say. I'll Call you.

Ight. I say. I got in the car rush to go pay the bills, and buy food and clothes for everyone.

I came in with tuns of bags.

Hey son. She says. She looked back and jumped up.

How you get all that. shoe asked.

From Jake. I say.

I don't want you doing What Jake does, it can get you hurt and killed.

But....ma we don't have anything in this house. I already pay the bills. And bought all this stuff. Can you at least be real. I say.

OK. I'll be real. That's bad money and you doing good  things with it. she says.

Whatever ma. ISSIS COME GET SOME SNACKS.

Issis is my little Sister. She came running down stairs looking in every bag. And finally found her snacks.

Thanks Andrew . She says hugging me.

Welcome. Sis. I say.

I looked at my momma. She was quite. I went to see if she went to sleep,  but yet eyes Were dead opened. I stared she never blinked.

Momma. I say shaking her. He head hits the side hard.

MOMMA WAKE UP. PLEASE. STOP.PLAYING. I cried.

ISSIS CALL TUE POLICE. I say  yelling.

The police came and took my momma to the hospital. I dropped Issis off at Jake's house. And I went to the hospital.

Family of Kristina Jackson.

I jumped up.

I'm sorry. Where is your guardian. the doctor asked.

My mother is my guardian. I say.

I'm sorry. But she didn't make it. She had an heart attack. I'm so sorry. she says.

At that point I walked out and didn't cry.