A HARD LIVING LIFE

I went back home, trying to think of how I'm going to raise my babe Sister on my own. I still haven't found a way to take care of my Sister. But I went to Jake's house and told my Sister. For some reason she didn't cry.

Why you not crying. I asked.

Because momma wouldn't want me to. she says.

I smiled.

Aye Andrew  you gone work In the night and I'll work the day. Jake says.

I nodded my head.

My Sister went to sleep and this is my first day at the job. It was hard but I got use to it fast. Man I finally get to fed my Sister and take care of her.

THE next morning. I took my sis to school. Today is monday. Me and Jake went to school. When he saw his girlfriend, he attacked her, with love. I don't have a girl because they don't like how I dress.

But I seen this girl beside Emily (Jake's girlfriend ). She was Fine. She was light skin. With beautiful long hair. And gorgeous eyes. But she don't want me. Im a rag down boy. But What they don't understand is my life.

Hey. Emily say.

Wassup. I say.

I heard you in the crew now. she says.

Yeah. Trying for my baby sis. I say.

I'm sorry for your lost. she says hugging me.

It's Cool. I say.

Hi. I'm Tanya. Emily friend says.

Oh. Hi. I'm Marcus. I say.

I'm sorry for your lost. She says hugging me and kissing my cheek's.

It's Okay. I say.

_________________________

It's lunch time.  I'm sitting by myself like always, because I don't like or want mess. Then Tanya came over and sat by me.

Hey. she say.

Uhhh... I say shocked

You Okay.  Can I eat with you. she asked.

Yeah. I say.

I like you alot. she says looking dead in my eyes.

Uhhh. We just met and I guess. I say.

She held her head down.

I understand everything you going threw I was you once. Having to be on my own taking care of my brother and Sister. They both with my granny in Virginia. I learned how to take care of my self. Maybe you can do the same.

she says.

First of all. I ain't gone let my Sister go no Where. And I have a job. And my job is on the streets. So Thanks for turn information but no Thanks. At that point I walk off.

We went back to the house. Jake had to leave to go work. I spend the whole day with my Sister. She went to sleep. And Jake came back and I went to go to work.