A Hard Living Life

The next morning we went off to school.

Bae. You hurt me. she says

How?!?! I asked mad.

Because you pound me to hard last night. she says whining.

Babe. You told me to go faster. I'm sorry though. I say.

Mmmm.  I loved it babe. she says.

I know you did baby girl. I say.

I'm finna take a shower then were can go she says.

Ight. Let me take one with you. I say.

Come on. she says.

Ayyyee. I said.

We got in the shower. And I start feeling on her butt and her titties.

Babe. I want to take a shower not smell like last night. she says.

Okay. We took our shower. And got dressed and went off to school.

DIAMOND.

We just got to school and Andrew got a Call. When they hung up he walked me to the side, his eyes were lite with fire.

Babe. Wait. Where you going. I asked.

To find my Sister.he says.

Im going with you. I said.

No. Stay here. he says.

I grab him be his side a queezed them as hard as I can.

IM. GOING.WITH.YOU. THAT'S. IT. I walked back to the car. And I drove us home I called the boys and he got the guns.

The boys came over and told us the plan.

And we went off to his dad's house. But the part we didn't know about was the scanner. We all got trapped. Issis was there I ran to comfort her.

Andrew.

I seen Diamond comforting Issis. Then he grabbed both of them. I couldn't do.None we was tied and had guns to our heads.

Andrew please. they both cried.

He took them to his room.

Issis.

Andrew dad took us to the room. And start ripping off Diamond clothes he put on a condom.  And he start raping her.

GET OFF OF HER. PLEASSSEEE GET OFF. I screamed with tears running down my face.

It's Okay. Issis.  She nodded her head twice and blinked once. That's a way of finding a gun. I look to my left and look down. I rushed and got the gun. And shot Andrews dad in the chest.

We ran out and Diamond got a gun to we both had two guns because the boys were surrounded we didn't know how we was gone get to them.

Psss. we look to the side and saw my daddy I was so happy.

Daddy we don't know how to get to them. I said

It's Okay. he says.

_________________________________

We followed him and we start shooting. I went to go untie Andrew then  Issis got shot..

ISSIS. I scream.

I rush and untied Andrew and ran to Issis. She was shot in the arm.

It's Okay. I'm Fine. she says.

I gave Andrew a gun and took Issis to the car. When the shooting was over everyone came and we rush Issis to the hospital.

Andrew Johnson Family. The doctor says were so sorry she didn't make it.

I cried an keep my eyes on Andrew he was crying too, Issis dad was also crying everyone was. Then I put my head down and cried harder and walked out to the car, dropped to my knees and prayed.

Andrew

I ran outside to Diamond she was on her knees, I went and prayed with her, when she stop she hugged me tight I hugged her back and we both start crying.

Babe I Sorry about your sister. she says.

It's Okay Babe. I say wipping tears from her eyes and holding her head on my chest.

I love you Babe. she says.

I love you too. I say.

DIAMOND

Everyone else went home. And I went to get everyone some McDonald. I ordered everyone's food. And when I got to a stop light I seen my momma.

I got put the car slowly to process her face.

Yall Lied To Me. I said.

She looks at me, getting closer to touch me but I walked away.

I got into the hospital and when I saw Andrew I immediately start crying.

What's wrong?  he asked.

I saw my mother. Shes a prostitute. My daddy told me she was dead. I say.

He hugs me. And kisses me.

Why did he lie like that. I say with tears falling down my face.

Because maybe he didn't want you to see her life. he says.

But she my mom. I though she loved me. I say.

Baby. She does. I love you baby,.with all my heart.

Yeah. This said gets worst. First your sister now my momma. SHE'S NOT DEAD BABY WHYYYYY HE LIEEE. I say.

I really need your sister. She knows exactly the words to say. God Please Take Me And Not Her. She So Young. I start praying.