A HARD LIVING LIFE.

We went to Jake's house and Diamond was staying the night. I was off and so was Jake. Finally we get a break.

Babe. I love you. she says.

My head turned so fast it popped. And she laugh and kissed my neck.

You goofy. I say.

I know. she says. But I'm for real.I love you. she says repeating herself.

You don't love me girl you love who I am and who I became. You just saying that. You didn't want to be with me when I was looking like a rag.  I say.

Actually I did. I just didn't know you and I was to scared to get to know you. I could tell you was going threw alot I didn't know if I should comfort you or not. Everytime someone came near you you would push them away. And I didn't want to be pushed away. Because if I dis I wouldn't have the chance to be with you like I am now. she says.

Oh. Babe I didn't know I was pushing people away. But you make so much sense. I'm sorry. I say.

It's Okay. She says.

She jumps on me and start grinding all on me.

Mmm. Girl. I moaned.

She kisses my neck and she went down to my chest and down to my V. Then she kisses all over my monster. She start giving me a Hell of head.

She got up and looked at me. And she went to the bathroom and washed up.  When she was done I was laying down watching tv were we sleep.

How you give head like that Bae. I was curious because I wanted to know if she gave it to anyone else.

If you thinking I did it to someone else I didn't this my first time. I'm a virgin. She says.

Oh. For real. I asked.

Yeah. She says.

That's good. You keeping your self. You not giving something special away like other girls. I says.

Yeah.  She says putting her head down.

What's wrong.  I asked.

What's so special about me.I don't see anything. she say.

You stood up  for my Sister. You always here to comfort people.  Your always real with me. You have nothing to hide. Your special In my eyes all the way.

She busted out in tears. I went over and held her kissing on her shoulder and neck. She start moaning.

I kissed on her passionatly. She start moaning even louder. I took her towel off and bent her over. And was grinding on her. She was still moaning.

I turn her over and grind on her cat.

Babe. Stop.  she says.

What's I'm doing. I say still grinding in her Cat.

Your Playing. she says moaning.

Your sure babe. I asked

YES. She says.

I enter in her. And she screamed. I gave her a pillow but she threw it and stabbed her nails in my damn back. I Start going in and out of her slowly. She was moaning. Every time she moaned I wanted to just pound her so bad. But she a virgin so I went slow.

Babe. Go faster. she say moaning.

I went faster she was screaming my name the whole time. I pound her cat harder and harder. Her head was hitting the board of the bed. When i release 2 times we stopped. I turned on my back.

I told her to ride. She didn't know how so I guided her. After a few mins she got the hang of it and I let her get to work. Man she was Man.....She was going in circles and everything..  When she was done I start eating her out and she was sucking me up.