02 | chance

if i had a yandere stalker in real life idk whether i should feel flattered or creeped out, maybe both?

by the way who else here reads killing stalking? (ω)

***

"O-Osamu..?"  Is all you managed to let out.

To see someone you hadn't talked in years was standing right there. Not to mention he was also your ex.

And you were just wondering...

What did he want..?

He took a minute to regain his breath. "I finally found you.."

The crowd around you started to stare at you and Dazai. Not wanting to stay there any longer, you yanked your arm away from Dazai.

"C-Can we take this somewhere else..?"

He smiled, "..sure."

~~~

"So you wanted to talk?"

You and Dazai were now inside a family restaurant which was a good choice since it wasn't packed with people.

"Before that, is there anything you want to eat?"

It was obvious he wanted to treat you but you denied the offer. He still insisted so you just ordered fries and chicken.

You only wanted to know what was going on and now he's treating you...

You only started at him a little. He hasn't changed much over the past years. But he does look like he matured a little.

He noticed you staring. "Is something wrong?"

"N-No!" He laughed at your response.

You sighed and decided to just get straight to the point. "What did you really want to talk about, Dazai?" You finally asked him.

"Well..(F/n), I missed you. A lot." His expression turned from playful to sad very quickly. His words sounded sincere, you could tell he longed to see you again.

You had to admit, the sight made your heart melt slightly. But it was wrong to feel this way.

He placed his hand on top of yours, gently caressing the top of it. This made you blush and froze a little.

"We broke up for stupid reasons. I was hoping we could, maybe get back together?"

You did miss him. But you didn't know if you were ready to be in a relationship with him again. You still needed some time.

Yanking you hand away from him, "I'm sorry..but I can't. Just not right now."

He sighed deeply. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Digging a hand through his pocket, you watched as Dazai pull a small piece of paper and pushed it toward you. There was a number and his name written on it.

"A friend of mine will be throwing a party this week. He told me I could invite a few people, so can you please come with me?"

"I already told you-"

"I know. But I really want spend some time with you, please?"

You were about to say no but stopped. "I'll think about it.."

Dazai smiled happily, "Yes! If you make your decision then contact me."

You and Dazai continued to talk about a few things. Your food arrived as well.

"It's getting late. I think I should take my leave." He said and stood up. You followed from behind.

"Bye Bye (F/n)~" Giving a wave goodbye, he left without exchanging another word.

You stared at his silloute till he was no longer in sight.

A party won't be so bad. But how come..

Your gut was telling you otherwise?