I dont ever wanna see you again!

"IAN WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!"
"My problem is you not letting me handle anything myself!"
"Ian you know damn well if I didn't step in those guys were going to kill you!"
Ian turned away from Mickey and laughed.
"I'm not no pussy Mick, I don't need you there fighting my battles for me!"
"All I was trying to do was help.."
"YA WELL YOU WEREN'T HELPING OKAY?! YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FUCKING COWARD IN THERE!"

Mickey knew this was Ian's bipolar acting up, he got like this every so often, but when he did it never got this bad...
"Look you need to calm down okay? I'm sorry that I defended my boyfriend when 2 dudes twice his size tried to jump him..."
"Ya, you should be sorry."
"JESUS CHRIST IAN! Ever heard of fucking sarcasm, I did what I had to to keep you safe, and I will never be sorry for that."
"I HATE YOU!"
"Ian please just chill the fuck out! Have you been taking your meds?"
"Oh, here we go with that fucking shit again! Am I not aloud to be mad anymore? All of a sudden I get mad and now I'm not taking my meds, no, you know what fuck you Mickey."

Ian walked out of his room only to feel Mickey grab his arm and pull him back in, shutting the door behind him.

"Do not walk out on me like that, I was trying to help and your here acting like a little bitch about it. We're gonna sit here and talk this through like grown fucking adults okay?"
"No. We're. Not."

Ian got out his hand on the door knob attempting to leave again.

"IAN STOP-"

And with that Ian's bipolar had fully taken over, when he turned around he punched Mickey straight across the face, he fell back landing on Ian's bed with a bloody nose.

"WHAT THE FUCK BITCH! FUCK YOU!"
"I don't need a fucking care taker, I don't need you to worry about whether I'm taking MY meds, and I don't need you to fight off some pricks at the bar for me!"
"You're fucking crazy man."

Mickey looked over at Ian's dresser, only to see a full bottle of pills sitting on top, he remembered going with Ian to get that bottle a week ago. By now it should have been at least half way empty, but it sat there, looking like it was never even touched.
Mickey grabbed the bottle with aggression and shoved it in Ian's face.

"IAN ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"
"I just- I I forgot about them.."

Mickey heard that suddenly Ian got calm and kind of sad, he wanted to just apologize and make up but his stubbornness took over and-

"No Ian your right, I'm not your fucking care taker, have fun-"

He tossed the bottle of pills at Ian and grabbed a bunch of his shit, throwing it in a bag, he walked out of Ian's room.
Quickly Ian followed behind him knowing that he was wrong and didn't want Mickey to leave.

"Wait Mickey- I'm sorry.."
"Fuck off Ian, gets your fucking head screwed on the right way before you try screwing up my life."

And with that, tears started to fall down Ian's face... as he seen Mickey running down the steps throwing his shoes on, he couldn't help but start to feel extremely angry. He was about to do something he knew he'd most definitely regret.

As Mickey ran outside onto the street, Ian followed, stepping out onto his porch.

"I DON'T EVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!" Ian yelled not being able to control the tears streaming down his cheeks.

And with that Mickey turned to face him and simply just said-

"Fine."

And he walked away, and felt tears starting to form.

AHH IM SORRY I KNOW THIS IS SAD!! THIS IS ALSO MY FIRST FAN FICTION AND IM SUPER EXCITED!!
MANY MORE CHAPTERS TO COME!