Show Me A Good Time

"August stop," I moan as he wraps his arm around me and kiss my neck.

"What was that? Right there?" He moans in my ear.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. "Chill, not now."

His hands slip to my waist as he pulls me closer to him. "Stop ugly," I yell pushing his chest.

"Come on give me a kiss."

" A kiss will escalate quickly without you," I whisper seductively and feel his member react underneath me.

"Please," he says flashing me that big smile and I can't help, but give in.

I wrap my arms around his neck and slowly touch his lips to mine. I feel the fire like last time, but I have no time to enjoy it cause August pulls me in more. My hands slip to his hair at I deepen the kiss as well. I hear moan and he picks my legs up and wrap them around him. He pushes us against the wall and kiss me hard and hard, until I knew it was inevitable for us to just have sex right there.

"Get the fuck away from me Trey," I hear my best friend say and pull away from the kiss.

"Come on," he whines. "Lets be like August and Jada."

"The difference between us and August and Jada is that kiss was real. Now leave me alone and let me enjoy my martini in peace," she says laying back on her lounge chair sipping her drink.

"Way to kill the mood," I say unwrapping my legs and getting out of the pool.

A/N: I find Nene and Trey's bantering so funny, but ANYYYYYYWAYYSSS. How did you like this chapter? It's short I know and Im trying to think of a good song to go with it. If you have any better suggestion lemme know in the comments. Mo out ✌