Mine Pt2

"How was your meeting August?" I ask him as we talk on the phone together.

"It was good. Big things coming soon."

"Hmmmm must've been a quick meeting since you and Nicki had time to put pictures on Instagram together."

"What are you talking bout? You're not jealous are you?"

"Hell no! All I'm saying is anyone that thot makes a song with she ends up fucking."

"We didn't have sex, Jada."

"Of course you didn't," I respond rolling my eyes.

"I don't get why you're acting like this. 'It's not like I'm your man."

I look at the phone as if he was there and shake my head.

"You know what fuck you August. Go be with that loose pussy, fake ass having ass bitch."

I reach for the end button as I hear him on the other line, "Wait Jada. I didn't mean it like that."

I didn't care to hear how he meant it. I just hang up the phone and throw it across the room in frustration.

---

I lay on my bed the tv watching me just thinking. Did I just fuck up my one opportunity with August? I still couldn't believe it's not he's my boyfriend, so what did he say I'm his? Fuck men, I guess I'll just turn gay. If Aaron was all a guy could do in bed, then a girl can't be that bad.

Right then there's a knock at my door. I throw on my big t shirt and shorts and go answer the door. Of course it's the devil himself, August.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to apologize I'm sorry for what I said earlier."

"No you're not," I say walking away from the door as he follow me inside.

"Yes I am."

"No you're not!" I yell back at him

"Yes I am!"

He grabs my faces and pushes me towards my bedroom. He kisses my lips frantically as we battle for dominance. A moan escapes my mouth as he starts to suck my neck pulling at my over sized t shirt.

"You got way too much clothes on," he whisper seductively.

"So do you," I respond pulling at his shirt.

I kiss down his body as he moans in ear. Get on top him and kiss all over his tattoos.

"Jada don't tease," he moans.

My tongue rolls down his body to his beautiful v- line, and I start to pull his boxers and pants. I feel his hand on my ass as he does the same with my shorts. When his pants are down far enough his throbbing erection hits me in the face. I look at the size of him in awe.

"A lot more than you expected huh?"

I shake my head and take all of him in my mouth. Bobbing my head up and down as if I would if I was riding him. He pulls my ass back to his faces as he starts to suck my clit. As soon as I felt that I stop sucking and push back hard on him, riding his face. This was no feeling I ever felt with Aaron.

"Oh August," I moan. He flicks his tongue even faster and sticks a finger in.

"Damn your tight," he groans.

"Yeah I'm afraid you might break me."

I take him back in my mouth and continue to suck as I pull at him. I sucked under his balls as I feel my release coming soon and with a couple my vibrations on my clit I feel my self combust around him. My body goes limp around him. As does his as he finds his release in my throat.

A/N: Told ya to follow me. It's not the full penetration sex but it is something. Do you think there's something going in between August and Nicki? What would you do if you were in Jada's shoes? Comment, vote, share. Lemme know