Chapter 9: The Randi and Dana Situation

Gabe POV:

We were all upstairs getting ready for the date, and I had to go in and see Dana. Dana was the little brother I never had, and I could tell earlier that he was upset.

"Yo,"I said as I walked in to see Dana, "can I come in?"

"Yeah," he said in a very tense voice, "come on in."

"Man, what is up with you and Randi?"

"I honestly don't know. She has been tense since after the last time I saw her. She just starts random fights like I did something to her. I would never do anything to Randi. She knows I love her."

"Maybe you should talk to her dude. You don't want to lose her, do you?"

"No, I don't. Your right. I'll talk to her on the way to the date."

"Cool man, and ya know Randi is the hottie with the body."

I got a smile out of Dana. It was his thing to usually say Jdan is the hottie with the body, but I had to cheer him up somehow, and that seemed to do the trick.

"Your so right man," he said and we did our normal 'grab the hand and do a one armed hug thing,' and I went downstairs with Gabe to go on the date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David POV

Corinne and I were holding hands, kissing each other every chance we got, I would put my arm around her shoulder, and we were acting like the ultimate couple. 

I looked in front of me and listened to Dana and Randi talk while Corinne and I continued to so what we do.

"So, you thought I was cheating on you? That is why you have been so uptight?" Dana asked Randi.

"Yeah, I saw you and Precious give each other a huge hug after the concert, and I saw you look at her, and I thought..." Randi said before Dana cut her off.

"Randi, I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you so much, and I would not trade the world for you. I would never cheat, and if I lost you I would not be able to breathe."

Randi was almost in tears after what Dana had just said, and I think we all stopped when he was saying it. Randi kissed Dana, and it could not have been more sweet. I looked Corinne deep in the eyes and told her, "I would never do anything to hurt you."

She told me, "I know," and I kissed her on the forehead.

Cole and Paige could not be more involved in each other after that conversation they heard. They were looking at each other during the entire date, I was suprised that they didn't crash into anyone.

Abby and Dalton were truely in love, and everyone knew that. Dalton and Abby were the perfect dream couple. She had been with him through everything, and never left his side, even when he left the band.

Gabe and Jdan are complete opposites of each other, and yet work together so well. It was almost like they were made for each other.

Will and Mikhaela are still the same way after that fight, and Dana and Randi are happier than clams.

It seems like the world has turned right side up once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Well, it was short lived drama but hey, all of them seem to be happy.... for now :P Hope you liked it!!!! :)

Ive decided to do something.... I'm going to dedicate a chapter, starting from the beginning, to you if you share the story on twitter or instagram. You can tag the boys, you don't have to if you don't want to, and say what your favorite chapter so far is.

Twitter: @dream_out_loudx

Instagram: @paigewrites16

Thanks you guys :)