Chapter 10: WHAT?

Sierra POV

This time, the meeting was going to be held at my house. We decided since I went through alot of crap with Will, Mikhaela, and Molly, we decided that I needed to take a turn. Plus, I had good news for the group.

"Alright you guys," I started with, "Well, I have the news on how the sextupple date went."

All the girls looked nervous, but i kept a good face, because it was mostly good news.

"Alright, there was only one bad thing that happened, and I think we need to discuss it quick and forget about it after we do," I said and the girls looked scared.

"Dana and Randi got into a small fight once they got here, and Dana had no idea why, until later everyone on the date hears Dana and Randi get into a small fight. Randi thought that Dana was cheating on her... with Precious."

The girls looked shocked, and then all looked at Precious with evil eyes.

"But..."I started, "he wasn't. Randi believed him and the two of them are fine now."

The girls had a sigh of relief, but Precious looked nervous still.

"Why would she think that?" Precious asked.

"Because she saw you and Dana look at each other and thought there was something going on between you two," I told her.

"Oh..." she said, "that's fine. As long as there is nothing else."

Precious seemed pretty calm now. I don't think she would do anything like that, especially not to Randi.  

"Alright, is there anything else we want to discuss? The boys seem pretty calm now, especially after seeing their girlfriends," I asked.

All the girls nodded in agreement that there was no other buisness that needed to be discused today. 

"Meeting adjourned," I called. 

All the girls left, and I was going to be able to talk to Will for a little while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlyn POV

After the meeting, I went back to my house. I really wanted to talk to Gabe and see how he was doing.

When I got back home, I facetimed Gabe, and he luckily answered.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, whats up?" he said.

"Oh, not much. Just went and hung out with a few friends."

"Nice, I'm with the guys, but I guess the question is, when am I not hanging out with them?"

We both laughed, and I got nervous for a minute, because I knew what I had to do.

"Gabe, is Cole there?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Why is Caitlyn asking for Cole? OOOOOHH... DRAMA!!!!! Don't forget to tweet and instagram the story to be dedicated in a chapter :)